The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everyone had better treat cheetahs56 well, he's a good guy. :unimpressed:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
He's actually a decent guy. Heck he has my number...

Only thing I'd neg him for is how hard a levels supposedly are for us GCSE kids :tongue:

Decent?:mad: Lol thanks L'Evil:tongue: And they are too hard for me, so I made the naive assumption that they were hard for everyone only to encounter numerous prodigies on TSR!:colonhash::smile:

Original post by Malevolent
He use to troll in the football forums if I remember correctly :tongue:

Tbh, if you post something that someone doesn't like in football you get called a troll, i.e. i remember being called a troll for saying that Thiago Silva would leave Milan for £25 million ish, was slated and a few weeks later he left to PSG for £30.....

And anyway you know me well enough now Mal:smile:

Original post by boumavilla
Everyone had better treat cheetahs56 well, he's a good guy. :unimpressed:

Thank you Bouma!:biggrin: How's then network game going? Still haven't got my laptop back:frown: I'm backing you for promotion though:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cheetahs56
Decent?:mad: Lol thanks L'Evil:tongue: And they are too hard for me, so I made the naive assumption that they were hard for everyone only to encounter numerous prodigies on TSR!:colonhash::smile:

Tbh, if you post something that someone doesn't like in football you get called a troll, i.e. i remember being called a troll for saying that Thiago Silva would leave Milan for £25 million ish, was slated and a few weeks later he left to PSG for £30.....

And anyway you know me well enough now Mal:smile:

Thank you Bouma!:biggrin: How's then network game going? Still haven't got my laptop back:frown: I'm backing you for promotion though:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I didn't actually know you so I have no problem with you ahha its just what you said to 419 a couple of days back your words not mine :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's coming along nicely! :h:

When will you be ready to play? I hope it's really soon, we're in mid-August now! :woo:

Thanks. :wink: Although I doubt that myself, I still haven't finished building my team at all...
Which team are you again?
Original post by boumavilla
It's coming along nicely! :h:

When will you be ready to play? I hope it's really soon, we're in mid-August now! :woo:

Thanks. :wink: Although I doubt that myself, I still haven't finished building my team at all...
Which team are you again?

Nice:tongue: I was Ipswich....:facepalm:

Got a replacement laptop, gonna get a copy of FM in the next few days so soon hopefully!:colondollar: Could you maybe give a window for me just to check I can join the servers, like not play or anything but just to work out how to do it and then close immediately?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I didn't actually know you so I have no problem with you ahha its just what you said to 419 a couple of days back your words not mine :tongue:

Hahaha yeah i've dabbled in the art of trolling I admit- not -490 odd worth though:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yeah i've dabbled in the art of trolling I admit- not -490 odd worth though:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hhaa nice :laugh:
Morning everyone. :sexface:

Nice:tongue: I was Ipswich....:facepalm:

Got a replacement laptop, gonna get a copy of FM in the next few days so soon hopefully!:colondollar: Could you maybe give a window for me just to check I can join the servers, like not play or anything but just to work out how to do it and then close immediately?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey at least you can mold Ipswich, and I don't think they're poor! :biggrin:

We're playing tonight, then we might play daily from then on! :woo:

So you'll need to join quickly to do some transfers! If you're struggling for some players I really don't mind giving you some of my dead wood, I hope I don't run out of time to shift some of them...

Depends when you want to do it! :smile:
I could even arrange a very small time for you to do some transfers and scouting without continuing the game so then it's like nothing has happened. :tongue: I've done it with someone else already who had just joined.
Correct.

How did the next leg work out for you? Or the Champions league? Or some trophies?

Oh wait that was 8 years ago must seem a long time :moon:

:lol:

:mmm: :teehee:

Like our second leg against Bayern... :h: das was gut

:mmm: well not a troll... Haha, "don't assume" :teehee:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol:

:mmm: :teehee:

Like our second leg against Bayern... :h: das was gut

:mmm: well not a troll... Haha, "don't assume" :teehee:

Hehe :colone:
Morning
i see no one on the this thread so i can take it over muhuhauhuahuhauhuhauha i am i step closer to taking over ze world cue evil laughter
Lol no.
I'll help you converse girl :p:
you kill my fun as always :colonhash:
Original post by .:Twilight:.
I'll help you converse girl :p:

yay :woo: i found an a partner in crime:five:
You have no fun. You are the definition of kill joy.

Great one more ass I can kick.
You have no fun. You are the definition of kill joy.

Great one more ass I can kick.

I hope you're not starting...... with me...? :colone:

[video="youtube;ZGhZHlpSE6k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhZHlpSE6k[/video]
Original post by Converse girl
yay :woo: i found an a partner in crime:five:

:biggrin:
Original post by .:Twilight:.
I hope you're not starting...... with me...? :colone:

[video="youtube;ZGhZHlpSE6k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhZHlpSE6k[/video]

Nope I'l kick both your asses at the same time whilst sitting down with my arm tied around my back.

Latest