The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Mad Dog
Have you and CG been flirting or arguing?

Flirting? Where that come from I was being the bigger person and not arguing with Mals

Original post by ranbow99
^ young love :daydreaming:

Ah who did you find ranbow please say it's nev please say it's nev
Original post by Converse girl
Flirting? Where that come from I was being the bigger person and not arguing with Mals

Ah who did you find ranbow please say it's nev please say it's nev

I was pointing towards you and Mal :mmm:
I was pointing towards you and Mal :mmm:

:grumble: but he is a Pedo
My friend is in a bit of a problem.

He said he's been talking to this 15 year old girl for 2 days.
Day 1 was fine. But day2, all of a sudden she was getting annoying and immature and my friend hurled abuse at her like bitch, weird etc
Then out of nowhere, she said 'be happy, I'm gonna kill myself'

Now I'm like :lolwut: but then he said he tried to call her but she wouldn't answer.
Apparently afterwards, he received a text stating "leave my daughter alone" so I'm guessing it's from the morher.
More texts were changed and then she said **** off. Another text later she said, "my daughter is dead now, bye " and then Heleft it.

My friend (17) is getting worried but I don't think he should. Ok it was cyber bullying but that text wasn't from the mom :colonhash:

Sorry guys, I just don't know how to calm my mate down :s-smilie: so posted it here
nev!!!!!!!!
Oh come on guys, somebody must have a clue ^ coz I don't :erm:

Serious answers :colonhash:
^ seriously doubt it, she'd have said a lot.more if it was genuine
Original post by This Honest
My friend (17) is getting worried but I don't think he should. Ok it was cyber bullying but that text wasn't from the mom :colonhash:

Exactly my thoughts. :tongue:

Don't let him get worried about it, I don't know many girls that would kill themselves over what you said. Also, the way that text was worded about her killing herself...that wouldn't happen. :colonhash:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
^ seriously doubt it, she'd have said a lot.more if it was genuine

Thought so, my friend was going crazy but I told him that he shouldn't worry. Unfortunately people do this quite frequently :/
Thought so, my friend was going crazy but I told him that he shouldn't worry. Unfortunately people do this quite frequently :/

Yeah, but think about it... Why would the mum be on there and then say to a stranger, her daughter is dead etc.
Original post by boumavilla
Exactly my thoughts. :tongue:

Don't let him get worried about it, I don't know many girls that would kill themselves over what you said. Also, the way that text was worded about her killing herself...that wouldn't happen. :colonhash:

Yeah! Odd stuff.
He told me she can't see her profile on Facebook so either he's blocked him or deactivated her account. :s-smilie:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, but think about it... Why would the mum be on there and then say to a stranger, her daughter is dead etc.

Good one, I'll text this to him!

But lets say she did kill herself, surely he wouldn't get in trouble? Maybe a restraining order?
Yeah! Odd stuff.
He told me she can't see her profile on Facebook so either he's blocked him or deactivated her account. :s-smilie:

Even though she's dead. :rolleyes:

Why don't you look on her account and see if she's still active etc to prove it to him?
x

Sounds like an immature girl who's just trying to scare him, he should just forget about it and block her number. Although tbf he shouldn't have started sending abuse to her in the first place and should have just let it go.
Good one, I'll text this to him!

But lets say she did kill herself, surely he wouldn't get in trouble? Maybe a restraining order?

Doubt it, seriously she isn't dead
Original post by boumavilla
Even though she's dead. :rolleyes:

Why don't you look on her account and see if she's still active etc to prove it to him?

I did this but I couldn't find it either so most likey she deactivated?

Thanks guys, yeah she's been immature and silly.
Original post by Converse girl
nev!!!!!!!!

I'm awful at giving advice >_< I would be more of a hindrance than a help >_<
Sounds like an immature girl who's just trying to scare him, he should just forget about it and block her number. Although tbf he shouldn't have started sending abuse to her in the first place and should have just let it go.

Lol my friend isn't one to let it go. He's like Z in an argument :mmm:

^oh hai Z :flutter:
Lol my friend isn't one to let it go. He's like Z in an argument :mmm:

^oh hai Z :flutter:

You mean like when he's defended his beloved Anarcho-Thatcherism :mmm:
Original post by The Mad Dog
You mean like when he's defended his beloved Anarcho-Thatcherism :mmm:

Spot on :laugh:

Latest