The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Beginning to panic about Wednesday and the fine call agai :s-smilie: I'm scared to fill in the questionnaires cos then I'll have it black and white for myself to see, and not for the drs to hide :s-smilie:
I'm so anxious about it, I don't know what there going to ask, I'm scared there going to judge me and tell me that they can't do anything for me. I'm scared that there going to laugh at me because I'm so pathetic.

I'm just so ****ing scared and I can't deal with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3961
So I went to the gym and I think I may have seen Bullettheory :ninja: :tongue:

Anyway, spent this evening trying to fix my bike :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So now I can't even post to say ill no longer be posting here anymore, otherwise it mysteriously disappears :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3963
Original post by PonchoKid
So now I can't even post to say ill no longer be posting here anymore, otherwise it mysteriously disappears :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can if you want :smile:
Original post by Idle
You can if you want :smile:

Well no cos my first post got deleted along with every other ****ing post I seem to make, so I might as well give up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3965
Well no cos my first post got deleted along with every other ****ing post I seem to make, so I might as well give up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I made you a thread in AAH&RM, if you want to talk about it you can there :smile:
Feel so lonely. Remembering so called friends I had this time last year.

One of those bitter 'where did I go wrong' nights.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous

Hmm that makes things more difficult. Have you thought about emailing/calling the samaritans? If you want to offload onto someone unjudgemental that might be an idea then you wouldn't be putting any pressure on your friends. Although if they're really your friends I think they should be willing to try and help you - though I do understand how it can feel like you're burdening them.

Otherwise erm...have you thought about going to sleep? when I struggle with these kinds of thoughts I try to sleep and hopefully wake up feeling better the next day. :dontknow:
Original post by Sabertooth
Anonymous

Hmm that makes things more difficult. Have you thought about emailing/calling the samaritans? If you want to offload onto someone unjudgemental that might be an idea then you wouldn't be putting any pressure on your friends. Although if they're really your friends I think they should be willing to try and help you - though I do understand how it can feel like you're burdening them.

Otherwise erm...have you thought about going to sleep? when I struggle with these kinds of thoughts I try to sleep and hopefully wake up feeling better the next day. :dontknow:

i sent her to find coco pops
Reply 3969

I'd probably have a better conversation with coco pops right now. At least they can't delete everything I type.
Original post by Sarah'
I'd probably have a better conversation with coco pops right now. At least they can't delete everything I type.

atleast they support you with all their chocolatey goodness.

on a serious note though guys, its amazing we have a support society thats available and has ALWAYS been supportive, but currently posts are being deleted without even being told, even when they havnt broken the rules. i know im stupid, but i thought support ment helping people when they most need it...
Reply 3971

on a serious note though guys, its amazing we have a support society thats available and has ALWAYS been supportive, but currently posts are being deleted without even being told, even when they havnt broken the rules. i know im stupid, but i thought support ment helping people when they most need it...

If you want to discuss moderation matters you can do so in AAM or AAH&RM, specific moderation decisions aren't discussed on the public forums, and that is the sites policy and not mine :smile:

I'm not sure if that's a code for something but ok. :tongue:
Anonymous

Dunno. Don't really feel like talking to anyone now as this has always been somewhere I could go. Clearly I can't even post here now, so what's the point of going elsewhere. They'd probably just try and get rid of me too

I suffer from insomnia so sleep isn't really an option

You're not stupid. At all. But this whole having my posts deleted thing, even when they haven't broken the rules has really made me not want to get help. So well done Mr. person-who-deleted-my-posts. Really. Well. Done.

It's code for get some awesome chocolately goodness into your tummy :biggrin:
Original post by Idle
If you want to discuss moderation matters you can do so in AAM or AAH&RM, specific moderation decisions aren't discussed on the public forums, and that is the sites policy and not mine :smile:

i wasnt discussing mod matters, i was clearly saying that i thought this was a support society, a safe place in which people with MH issues could post for help and support, and not have their posts deleted that dont break the rules, and without being told, its meant to be supportive to people, not cause confusion and upset.

were both slighlty addicted to the ceral coco pops, so when ever things get tough, we grab a bowl and it helps :smile:

Original post by Anonymous
Dunno. Don't really feel like talking to anyone now as this has always been somewhere I could go. Clearly I can't even post here now, so what's the point of going elsewhere. They'd probably just try and get rid of me too

I suffer from insomnia so sleep isn't really an option

You're not stupid. At all. But this whole having my posts deleted thing, even when they haven't broken the rules has really made me not want to get help. So well done Mr. person-who-deleted-my-posts. Really. Well. Done.

oh i am, dont worry :tongue:
at first i thought i was halucinating and thought id made it up that id posted!

Original post by Anonymous
It's code for get some awesome chocolately goodness into your tummy :biggrin:

:tongue:
Reply 3976
i wasnt discussing mod matters, i was clearly saying that i thought this was a support society, a safe place in which people with MH issues could post for help and support, and not have their posts deleted that dont break the rules, and without being told, its meant to be supportive to people, not cause confusion and upset.

I'm sorry you feel that way, discussing moderation matters includes the discussion of posts you think were wrongfully removed. Anymore discussion about this is going to have to be in AAM sadly.

As for not being told, I had sent you a PM when I removed it :smile:
Original post by avhhs
So I went to the gym and I think I may have seen Bullettheory :ninja: :tongue:

Anyway, spent this evening trying to fix my bike :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was I on the treadmill? Haha - I thought it looked like you, but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to look like a **** if it wasn't you haha. Next time I'll come and say hello :smile: Did you have a good workout?
Just sent off my application to be a Special Constable :smile: Also sent off an application to the Samaritans and another volunteer job working with support workers - all look really exciting. Really nervous about the Special Constable thing - it's something I've wanted for a while, just hoping my MH doesn't hold me back.

Been a bit mixed recently. Voices/hallucinations have been a bit worse recently, and have been saying mean things. Also getting quite paranoid and worried about going out, feeling like I'm being followed. Trying to tell myself its just me feeling stressed, but as each day goes on, it gets a bit harder to believe that. Feeling anxious too - going on holiday in a week, and I'm panicking so much about the food, the plane, being ill etc. Sigh.

Hoping I get something to do to fill my time soon - currently all I seem to do is gym and play Flight Simulator...
Original post by bullettheory
Just sent off my application to be a Special Constable :smile: Also sent off an application to the Samaritans and another volunteer job working with support workers - all look really exciting. Really nervous about the Special Constable thing - it's something I've wanted for a while, just hoping my MH doesn't hold me back.

Been a bit mixed recently. Voices/hallucinations have been a bit worse recently, and have been saying mean things. Also getting quite paranoid and worried about going out, feeling like I'm being followed. Trying to tell myself its just me feeling stressed, but as each day goes on, it gets a bit harder to believe that. Feeling anxious too - going on holiday in a week, and I'm panicking so much about the food, the plane, being ill etc. Sigh.

Hoping I get something to do to fill my time soon - currently all I seem to do is gym and play Flight Simulator...

Wow the volunteering sounds really cool (especially the specials!), best of luck with getting accepted. :smile:

Sorry to hear about the voices and paranoia, I know how frustrating it can be when things get worse. Keep telling yourself it's not real, maybe write it down and stick it somewhere visible?

I was really panicking before going on holiday too, but in the end it all went fine - didn't even need to take diazepam on the plane which was a first. :thumbsup: Make sure you've got everything prepared and it should help lessen the stress a bit.

Latest