The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
Had an argument with my friend. :frown: Over something quite trivial, but the part I'm still bothered about is that I was visibly upset and he shouted at me anyway, and he sees no reason to apologise for that. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, and I don't want to just ignore it once again only for the same thing to happen another time, but equally I hate staying pissed off with each other over something so small. :s-smilie:

:jumphug: It's not fair on you if this keeps happening, maybe leave it a day or two to clear the air, and then discuss the situation with him? :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug: It's not fair on you if this keeps happening, maybe leave it a day or two to clear the air, and then discuss the situation with him? :hugs:

I dunno, he tends to shut down a bit emotionally when I bring things like this up. He's a lovely person, but I just don't know how to get through to him that these small things really do hurt me, and I just want to know he does regret doing it. :emo:
Original post by superwolf
Had an argument with my friend. :frown: Over something quite trivial, but the part I'm still bothered about is that I was visibly upset and he shouted at me anyway, and he sees no reason to apologise for that. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, and I don't want to just ignore it once again only for the same thing to happen another time, but equally I hate staying pissed off with each other over something so small. :s-smilie:

:hugs: that sounds pretty bad.

I think you need to talk to him and explain how you feel. Like the other poster said maybe try to leave a bit of time for the air to clear but perhaps he doesn't realize how hurt you are? If you both talk hopefully you'll be less pissed off.
fed up.
Falling apart :frown:

Silly voices telling me to hide away and not be found, can't go through with tomorrow at all :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4085
Original post by *Thedreaming*
fed up.

What's wrong? :frown: :console:

Original post by PonchoKid
Falling apart :frown:

Silly voices telling me to hide away and not be found, can't go through with tomorrow at all :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, you can do this! I'm sure it will be a lot better than you imagine! You can do it, just how much better things could be once you get it over and done with :yes: :hugs:
Original post by 08batee
What's wrong? :frown: :console:

Hey, you can do this! I'm sure it will be a lot better than you imagine! You can do it, just how much better things could be once you get it over and done with :yes: :hugs:

I hope it will be better I really really do :frown: I just don't know what to do or say :frown:
All I've been thinking about all day is the text my friend sent me last night, and I just re read it in an attempt to reply and nearly burst into tears again :frown:

I can't do this. I really can't :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope it will be better I really really do :frown: I just don't know what to do or say :frown:
All I've been thinking about all day is the text my friend sent me last night, and I just re read it in an attempt to reply and nearly burst into tears again :frown:

I can't do this. I really can't :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can! When you will face it, I am sure you will be able to do it.
Original post by Sabertooth
:hugs: that sounds pretty bad.

I think you need to talk to him and explain how you feel. Like the other poster said maybe try to leave a bit of time for the air to clear but perhaps he doesn't realize how hurt you are? If you both talk hopefully you'll be less pissed off.

Situation has semi-resolved itself. Thanks for the support guys. :smile:
Reply 4089
Considering just staying here. Home sucks.

Feel so fat though and my gran keeps trying to get me to eat and I don't want to but I bet I will.

Wanting to do A Bad Thing for the first time in quite a while. I'm never going to be solid enough, however much I exercise I'll always have **** all self control with food and god I just want to stop being all hourglassed.

Arhffjfhhf.

Everything is **** and I hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by danny111
You can! When you will face it, I am sure you will be able to do it.

Nope, it's the most terrifying phone call of my life, it will probably trigger me in everyday, but I have to be stron because I'm at my boyfriends ATM...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, it's the most terrifying phone call of my life, it will probably trigger me in everyday, but I have to be stron because I'm at my boyfriends ATM...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll be fine. Then just cuddle him and think of happy things.
Life always sucks for me. I think people will also be put off by me being a loner. Even though i have valid reasons for it. Some people don't know how tough peoples lives are.

:frown:
It'll be fine. Then just cuddle him and think of happy things.

When I do cuddle him at the moment I usually just want to cry because he's far too good to me :frown:

Gahhhhhh night time noises :frown: sent a my bf back to sleep so he won't worry about me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Thedreaming*
Life always sucks for me. I think people will also be put off by me being a loner. Even though i have valid reasons for it. Some people don't know how tough peoples lives are.

:frown:

Some do, though.

:hugs:
Reply 4095
When I do cuddle him at the moment I usually just want to cry because he's far too good to me :frown:

Gahhhhhh night time noises :frown: sent a my bf back to sleep so he won't worry about me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sad: :jumphug: :lovehug: :grouphugs: Hope you have a safe night and good luck for the phone call! :smile:

And your boyfriend is not too good for you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some do, though.

:hugs:

Thanks.

I am truly fed of humans though. If i could be a recluse, i would (including not seeing my family)
Sleep has been all over the place again and I don't know how to sort it out. Just seem to stress about not sleeping for hours in bed, fall asleep early morning for an hour or two but in that time, dream horrific dreams. Death, pain, crying, running away e.t.c

Not sure how to help it. Might have to try late night walks again, especially now the weather is better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
:sad: :jumphug: :lovehug: :grouphugs: Hope you have a safe night and good luck for the phone call! :smile:

And your boyfriend is not too good for you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mehhhhhh

He's FAR too good :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4099
Mehhhhhh

He's FAR too good :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here we go again :rolleyes: :tongue: That is not true, in no way whatsoever is he too good for you :yep: :yep: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest