Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Under aged anyway, not welcomed :hand: we only want the Queen Goat :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:slap: leave my sister alone :eek:
Reply 9622
Original post by Lucky-Roll
:slap: leave my sister alone :eek:

I know you did not just slap me, boy! :pierre: Don't make me come over there brah :colonhash: Jealous that we don't want you to come :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I know you did not just slap me, boy! :pierre: Don't make me come over there brah :colonhash: Jealous that we don't want you to come :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no. Is just.. I don't want my sister done by a piece of poop
Anyone see what I did there? :smug: because ur name is ipoop.. nevermind
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I did just slap you, molester
:lol: see what I did there??? because of your pm to me... no? okay.
Reply 9625
no. Is just.. I don't want my sister done by a piece of poop
Anyone see what I did there? :smug: because ur name is ipoop.. nevermind

She won't be "done by a piece if poop" :pierre: I have wives coming and future wives also coming :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9626
Too lazy to correct the typo :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
She won't be "done by a piece if poop" :pierre: I have wives coming and future wives also coming :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you like the :pierre: emoticon don't u
Reply 9628
you like the :pierre: emoticon don't u

More than you know :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
More than you know :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: bye for 40 minutes. lunch :colone:
Original post by ipoop
:toofunny: sorry to hear about your hay fever but this is hilarious :colondollar:

:ahee: enough time for me to work my magic :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Stevo F
yay :h:

It depends guys. I'm in London around 11.45ish and I got to get the train at 1ish so I could stay for 45 minutes or so.
Original post by eliza.anne
Doesn't take an hour to say hi. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay then an hour to hang about haha :tongue:
Original post by The Mad Dog
There really isn't any contradiction if we accept the premise of an afterlife where the actions of individuals in this life are judged, so less of the sarcasm.

Because spending eternity heaven or hell regardless of the severity of the punishment is "just" :rolleyes: Nowhere in the bible does it explicitly say that people get punished based on the severity of their sin. Therefore the sin of Hitler and the sin of a petty thief results in them both receiving the same equal punishment of eternal punishment in hell.

Next, we are judged based upon our doing good or bad. But what is good and what is bad? If we are to believe the bible is the word of God, why do we see so many immoral laws and commandments? Good moral Christians are often guilty of cherry picking the good passages from the bible. Therefore we can assume they get their morals external to the bible.

Maybe God is the basis of morals? But then we encounter another problem. To quote Socrates from Plato's book Euthyphro:

Is the pious loved by the God because it is pious, or is it pious because it is loved by God?

At first glance they might appear to be the same. But if good is loved by God because it is good, we find that goodness/morality is external from God and thus we don't need God for morality. If we choose the latter, that what is good is good because it is loved by God, then we have to accept that what is considered moral is based on God's whim and therefore if God stated tomorrow that incest or murder was moral and good, then you would be happy to commit those actions?

I personally find the idea of hell morally repulsive. I don't see how you could base your belief around something so horrendous. I don't think any finite misdoings/evil deserve eternal punishment. And how could you live eternally in heaven and be happy knowing loved ones are in hell? How could you comfortably live in the luxury of heaven while fellow humans who had a bad start in life and were a product of their system (one could say created by God to sin), are being tortured for eternity? I personally can't comprehend how the belief in hell can be paraded as just? :dontknow:

Ps. Never get me started on the topic of God/religion because I never stop >_<
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9634

:mmm:

Didn't like that, did you? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^is a demigod and so should enjoy religious debates :mmm:
Reply 9637
Original post by Stevo F
^is a demigod and so should enjoy religious debates :mmm:

But like every other god, he wants no one to question him :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
:mmm:

Didn't like that, did you? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm awful on the topic of religion >_< I need to have a restraining order :mmm:

I wonder if you could roll your eyes high enough that they would roll all the way around? :holmes:
Changing avatar for something else :sexface:

Latest