The Student Room Group

Funniest msn memories?

I used to literally be on it every day after school during my early teens! Some random creeps used to add me *bleurgh* but other than that those were the days..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Brb.
Original post by Teofilo
Brb.

And they never did...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dunno if it was just my group of friends but we always had to list each other in our personal message bit with little icons like:

'Hollie (yn) Catherine (L) Sophie (*) Kirsty (k) LoveYous'.

Then if you removed someone they'd be giving you the 'k' replies :rolleyes:
MSN plus was amazing, and you used to get those colour gradient names and everyone would ask me how I did it?!
I have so many funny memories on that and you used to say to people 'aww what's your addy?!' (address) :laugh:
Original post by hollieeilloh
Dunno if it was just my group of friends but we always had to list each other in our personal message bit with little icons like:

'Hollie (yn) Catherine (L) Sophie (*) Kirsty (k) LoveYous'.

Then if you removed someone they'd be giving you the 'k' replies :rolleyes:
MSN plus was amazing, and you used to get those colour gradient names and everyone would ask me how I did it?!
I have so many funny memories on that and you used to say to people 'aww what's your addy?!' (address) :laugh:

Hahaaa!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
MSN is still my main form of communication with my mates. I will be there till the end.
Original post by pane123
MSN is still my main form of communication with my mates. I will be there till the end.

thats so rare lol. Does msn even exist? Im sure it got deleted or something a while back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
'i'll block you' ............Sad times.
Here you go:
https://twitter.com/MSNmesenger

You're welcome.
Reply 9
Original post by Secretnerd123
thats so rare lol. Does msn even exist? Im sure it got deleted or something a while back

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was meant to finish in March, but you can still get on.
Reply 10
God! I used to like abusing smarterchild as a child. I used to ask him questions and he would type amazingly fast. He wouldn't always get the right answer so I would swear at him. He used to get pissed off and wouldn't talk to me until I apologised.

That does take me back a few years.
Original post by RightSaidJames
Here you go:
https://twitter.com/MSNmesenger

You're welcome.

Haha thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was absolute chaos when everyone use to add all their contacts into a chat window and people would start nudging the window consistently! So funny :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
I had that msn+ at one point and it had pre-loaded sound clips that you could "Share" basically it played them in the chat window, and I remember I played the blade theme once (sounds like a rave tune) and it literally wouldnt stop looping and was really loud, in a group chat lol

everyone was very annoyed.
Being rude to SmarterChild.
Reply 16
I was involved with the goth/emo scene in my early teens. Everyone used to have cringeworthy song lyrics as their names, with broken heart symbols. Ach....
Original post by Technetium
Being rude to SmarterChild.

What was that

Posted from TSR Mobile
I HatED it WHen pEople usEd to tYpe like thiS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest