The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Morning, just to let you know TLG has asked for an indefinite ban. There's nothing wrong as far as I know, it's just become a procrastination magnet for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I may be too late to the party to start posting, but just in case- good morning. :smile:
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Morning, just to let you know TLG has asked for an indefinite ban. There's nothing wrong as far as I know, it's just become a procrastination magnet for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh no! :sad:
Original post by PonchoKid
yeah i used to have an amazing cat back home that would actually come and cuddle you i miss him so much. my boyfriends cat isnt as cuddly as my old cat :frown:

That's why I don't like cats. A dog will love you for cuddling with him, but cats I have found don't. In fact they might run away.
Original post by punsandneedles
I may be too late to the party to start posting, but just in case- good morning. :smile:

Good morning :smile:
Refusing to take the olanzapine. Stupid stupid stuff.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Refusing to take the olanzapine. Stupid stupid stuff.

That stuff made me into a zombie.

I'm on venlafaxine, trazodone and citalopram at the moment and all of it combined packs less of a punch than olanzapine. You have my complete sympathy.
Original post by danny111
That's why I don't like cats. A dog will love you for cuddling with him, but cats I have found don't. In fact they might run away.

It's true that dogs are more affectionate than cats, but cats can still be very loving in their own ways, and many people are too busy to look after dogs. They are loving but hard work :P

My parent's cat Pepsi and me had this routine we went through when i went to bed. After i had got into my covers she would jump up and sit next to my head, i would stroke her and she would lick my hand. After purring for a while she would then go to the end of the bed for a while before going under my bed. Even after i had spent a few years at uni, she would still do it :3

Also, i think all our cats liked to stay with one of us while we slept, they would meow until we let them in our rooms :tongue: My nan's cat also really likes being stroked and loves sitting on peoples laps :smile:
Reply 4708
Original post by Meaty_man
It's true that dogs are more affectionate than cats, but cats can still be very loving in their own ways, and many people are too busy to look after dogs. They are loving but hard work :P

My parent's cat Pepsi and me had this routine we went through when i went to bed. After i had got into my covers she would jump up and sit next to my head, i would stroke her and she would lick my hand. After purring for a while she would then go to the end of the bed for a while before going under my bed. Even after i had spent a few years at uni, she would still do it :3

Also, i think all our cats liked to stay with one of us while we slept, they would meow until we let them in our rooms :tongue: My nan's cat also really likes being stroked and loves sitting on peoples laps :smile:

One of my cats used to do that, every night she would jump up and sleep on my bed for an hour then leave when i was about to fall asleep. She would sit at my door and cry if I closed it to stop her coming in for whatever reason :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4709

just more incoherantness, sorry

Euston we have a problem.

Poncho has lost ALL her meds :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I finally did it! I refered myself for CBT a couple of weeks ago, and I had an assessment last week. Now I just need to wait for a call-back to arrange an appointment for when I go back to uni in September. I will have to wait a couple of months though.

One step in the right direction! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sultana

Spoiler

Anyway, hope you can sort things out!
Original post by Dee Leigh
I finally did it! I refered myself for CBT a couple of weeks ago, and I had an assessment last week. Now I just need to wait for a call-back to arrange an appointment for when I go back to uni in September. I will have to wait a couple of months though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I started not long ago, don't know if it helped yet but it's a longer process anyway I gather, but what I do notice is that it is for sure nice to talk about your issue(s) and know someone who cares and wants to work out a solution with you.
Euston we have a problem.

Poncho has lost ALL her meds :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Houston. :tongue:

Sorry wanted to light the mood a bit. When you say lost they're literally gone from where you keep them or you took them travelling???
Original post by danny111
*Houston. :tongue:

Sorry wanted to light the mood a bit. When you say lost they're literally gone from where you keep them or you took them travelling???

Sorry im crap at spelling :tongue:
I found them luckily. They were under a massive pile. I usually keep them next to the bed or on some shelves but they were in neither place. And i currently have no spares have 10 days worth left and then im screwed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My entire body hurts. My feet, knees, hips, back, shoulders, head and brain i feel like its a never ending battle. My brain is covered in black smog that i cant lift. Nothing can lift it. I just need a break from this. I need a break from life. I cant do it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: It gets better, I promise.

Original post by Kindred
Well minus one of my friends not turning up and waiting till after the party had started to tell another friend (not me) that they wouldn't be there, it was a rather good birthday. I got some nice pwessies, including two especially lovely ones, and got to spend the time with some of my friends. It wasn't the best of parties and I do have an annoying headache now, but it was still nice. After all I'd rather spend a **** day with friends than a brilliant day alone. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!!! :party:

Original post by Sultana

Your parents should not be disappointed in you when you are fighting your hardest to keep going. They should be proud to have such an amazing daughter. :hugs:

Original post by Dee Leigh

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: Awesome!
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: It gets better, I promise.

I hope so :/ just want to sleep today feeling very blah today. Still in pain :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bla. When will things be ok :cry:
Original post by ANONYM00SE
Bla. When will things be ok :cry:

:jumphug: PM me if you need to talk... Things will start to get better :yep: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest