The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants & Offers Chat Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by glp93
Hi! I'm starting this year too, I haven't come across anyone else doing it yet! Have you applied for halls already? :-) Georgie

Hi I'm also doing this course !! I'm really worried about meeting friends because I'm not staying in Halls I'm commuting from home :frown: really bad decision! Where are you from ?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by vijo
Hi everyone, I'm going to Manchester Met to study International Fashion Promotion and was wondering who else is doing this course? I'm extremely nervous about going, so I thought maybe meeting others might help..

:-D

Hi I'm doing international fashion promotion also!! Hoping to meet new friends before I go as I am quite worried about meeting friends :frown: I'm not living in halls so it will be quite hard for me, are you living in halls ?
Original post by vijo
Hi everyone, I'm going to Manchester Met to study International Fashion Promotion and was wondering who else is doing this course? I'm extremely nervous about going, so I thought maybe meeting others might help..

Hey I'm doing fine art but I totally agree I'm so scared haha! Have you picked your halls yet? :smile: don't worrie first day I hope I make friends or ill be a loner all year haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 463
Hey :smile: I'll be doing photography in September and hopefully I'll be in Cambridge halls! x
Reply 464
Original post by naoms
i'm so confused, i did a btec at college so i'm not waiting for results, i already know that i qualified for uni, but when will my offer change to unconditional !
i've applied for cambridge halls and i'm dying to get my place there !
x

Hey I also did a BTEC; in this case it is up to your tutor to contact the uni to let them know your final grade (MMM for example) and that you have met the conditions. The uni will then change your offer to unconditional and an accommodation offer should follow shortly after. :smile:
Reply 465
Original post by Bethmcdonaldx1
Hi I'm also doing this course !! I'm really worried about meeting friends because I'm not staying in Halls I'm commuting from home :frown: really bad decision! Where are you from ?

Don't worry, im just as nervous as you!! Plus we'll only be there a couple of days before hand. So excited though! I'm from Shropshire, add me on facebook if its easier! My names Georgie Pilling x
Reply 466
Original post by joanne-blanchard
Hello! Im studying fashion promotion but applied to stay in victoria halls! Where have you applied to?

Snap!! :-)
Reply 467
Original post by glp93
Hi! I'm starting this year too, I haven't come across anyone else doing it yet! Have you applied for halls already? :-) Georgie

Im doing international fashion promotion too :smile: What halls are you staying in /? X
Reply 468
Original post by vijo

Im doing that course too! :smile: Im really nervous too!! Do you know which halls you are in ?xx
Reply 469
Original post by Emmasimpson
Nope!! I've applied for Cambridge it's meant to be the best for party's and meeting people one thing by happy about is not my own shower :frown: you straight from a-levels of foundation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im staying in cambridge :smile: are you waiting on your results ?X
Original post by vijo

Hey im doing this course too! I have no idea where I am staying yet :frown: still need to book.. so LAST MINUTE
Original post by annie.cut
Im staying in cambridge :smile: are you waiting on your results ?X

Yerp their this Thursday aren't they just need them to say yes on ucas I know I've got in its just taking ages to come though :frown: what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 472
Yerp their this Thursday aren't they just need them to say yes on ucas I know I've got in its just taking ages to come though :frown: what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh i thought they were a couple weeks away, aww good luck! No i got my results last year i've been on a gap year. Its so crap that we dont find out our room number till we get there so you cant find anyone your living with XO
Oh i thought they were a couple weeks away, aww good luck! No i got my results last year i've been on a gap year. Its so crap that we dont find out our room number till we get there so you cant find anyone your living with XO
. i know we will have to meet first day so were not on our own add me on Facebook Emma Simpson :smile: awhhh I knew if I took a gap year wouldn't go what you going to study? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 474
. i know we will have to meet first day so were not on our own add me on Facebook Emma Simpson :smile: awhhh I knew if I took a gap year wouldn't go what you going to study? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are a gazzlion emma simpsons! Do u wanna add me, annie no brows cutillo. Theres only one of me so im easy to find! International fashion marketing, what are you studying ?xox
There are a gazzlion emma simpsons! Do u wanna add me, annie no brows cutillo. Theres only one of me so im easy to find! International fashion marketing, what are you studying ?xox

Sounds Awesome :smile: okie ill add you now haha!! :biggrin: urmm fine art! WOOO x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 476
does anyone know if the foundation year will open for clearing?
Hello, I was wondering if anyone was studying drama on the Cheshire campus or is in Booth halls Duddon Flat 8

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 478
Anyone studying business management, or staying at Victoria hall?
Reply 479
I'm staying at Victoria Hall :smile: I got my confirmation email today with the pack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending