Scroll to see replies

Original post by Huffleclaw2416
Thank you :smile:

No problem! :smile:

Original post by sarahjones95
Good luck guys, I'm still collecting GCSE results & I'm in year 13 :/

Did you resit some GCSEs then?
Original post by Okkefac
If I get the grades I'm going to the local grammar school, I didn't apply anywhere else but the grade boundaries are the same around all the local sixth forms so basically I'm screwed if I don't get in XD. Good luck in getting into your boarding college! :biggrin:
Ah I'm happy I'm not the only one who hasn't read them. I know a few people who refuse to accept that people are Potter fans if they haven't read the books :I
*High five* Even in Summer when I have nothing to do I'm still lazy! >u< yay for laziness~

I haven't read them either, but I wouldn't describe myself as a potter fan! Although I would say that I'm a Tolkien fan and I still haven't got round to reading LOTR!
Original post by Okkefac
If I get the grades I'm going to the local grammar school, I didn't apply anywhere else but the grade boundaries are the same around all the local sixth forms so basically I'm screwed if I don't get in XD. Good luck in getting into your boarding college! :biggrin:
Ah I'm happy I'm not the only one who hasn't read them. I know a few people who refuse to accept that people are Potter fans if they haven't read the books :I
*High five* Even in Summer when I have nothing to do I'm still lazy! >u< yay for laziness~

Thanks :smile: good luck with your results and yeah I know but we just ignore those few people
it's all good summer is for being lazy and just doing as little as possible :tongue:
Original post by Its Andy
I haven't read them either, but I wouldn't describe myself as a potter fan! Although I would say that I'm a Tolkien fan and I still haven't got round to reading LOTR!

I hear the books are really descriptive also have you read/watched game of thrones ? :smile:

Yay I'm glad that there are others who consider themselves fans of stuff even if they haven't read the books :'D
Is it bad that I've never read the books or even seen a minute of any LOTR films? XD I used to always think of Fredo chocolate frogs whenever I heard Frodo's name.
Thanks :smile: good luck with your results and yeah I know but we just ignore those few people
it's all good summer is for being lazy and just doing as little as possible :tongue:

Thank you! I hate that we have to wait so long though, by the time it's September I'll probably forget everything I learned in GCSE.
True, XD I said to myself I would try and read and draw and watch films 'cause I won't have time at A levels but nope of course I haven't done that haha.

I also am a fan of your username...hufflepuff 4 lyf :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Okkefac
Thank you! I hate that we have to wait so long though, by the time it's September I'll probably forget everything I learned in GCSE.
True, XD I said to myself I would try and read and draw and watch films 'cause I won't have time at A levels but nope of course I haven't done that haha.

I know yeah it sucks having to wait so long but i've found some books by CGP called "head start to AS [subject]" which help refresh my memory.
lol im the same i had a reading list i made in april but i've only done two of them :tongue:
Original post by CheesePuffff
I also am a fan of your username...hufflepuff 4 lyf :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoop yeah hufflepuff for the win :biggrin:
Potterheads and Tolkien fans? I love this thread already :lovedup:
I know yeah it sucks having to wait so long but i've found some books by CGP called "head start to AS [subject]" which help refresh my memory.
lol im the same i had a reading list i made in april but i've only done two of them :tongue:

Ooo that sounds like a good idea. I wonder if there's any online stuff like that, I still have GCSE revision books though, maybe I'll just skim through those (probably on the day before I start sixth form though haha).
I have 41 books on my bookshelf that I haven't read X_X I highly doubt I'll be able to catch up any time soon xD. In school we were told to try and read 4 books off a list before Christmas...I read about 30 pages of one book.
No problem! :smile:

Did you resit some GCSEs then?

Yeah GCSE maths :frown:

Posted from TSR M
Original post by Okkefac
Ooo that sounds like a good idea. I wonder if there's any online stuff like that, I still have GCSE revision books though, maybe I'll just skim through those (probably on the day before I start sixth form though haha).
I have 41 books on my bookshelf that I haven't read X_X I highly doubt I'll be able to catch up any time soon xD. In school we were told to try and read 4 books off a list before Christmas...I read about 30 pages of one book.

I think bbc bitesize has some useful bits of info
haha some last minute cramming before the first day sounds like a good plan
some of the books school sets are great but some of them are just boring.
Original post by techno836
just in reference to your username .......... I'm 100% a Ravenclaw :biggrin: ... just for Luna :wink:

FELLOW RAVENCLAW!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think bbc bitesize has some useful bits of info
haha some last minute cramming before the first day sounds like a good plan
some of the books school sets are great but some of them are just boring.

Ooo that sounds like a good idea, thank you! :biggrin:
Hah although we're told we're not going to do any actual work on the first day, so I'm rather looking forward to it. Maybe I'll cram before the second day then XD.
UGH I know! For English lit the books we had to do were so boring XD
Original post by sarahjones95
Yeah GCSE maths :frown:

Posted from TSR M

Good luck!
Reply 2256
That is horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whoop yeah hufflepuff for the win :biggrin:

Hufflepuff here toooo! although I originally thought I'd be in Ravenclaw, Pottermore told me otherwise :tongue: Then I got a chocolate frog and my card was Helga Hufflepuff - so I'm taking that as fate haha :biggrin:
Original post by 78Saab
That is horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's horrible?
Having nightmares about results day :/

Latest