The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jatz07
Can't believe Results are next week !! Once this week is over the final countdown awaits...

Jatz

hahahaha i feel the same way i swear i have like 10 different calander apps that tell me its results day !!! its sounds obsessive but its better than waking up the day after and forgetting god imagine thatn !!!

good luck with your results im sure you will do well xxxxxxxxxxx

kez
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol:

We get best GCSEs. Best KS4. Best for each individual subject. Pupil of the year awards

We have the certificate evening in November, then awards in July - there's subject ones and then things like endeavour and services to the school. I've had Science awards twice, once in year 7 and once this past year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tess_rach
We have the certificate evening in November, then awards in July - there's subject ones and then things like endeavour and services to the school. I've had Science awards twice, once in year 7 and once this past year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:awesome:
Reply 2663
After reading this thread my sole wish is to beat dalek
Who else is worried about their science grade??
Original post by Sandra1

Yes, biology! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sandra1

omg i am im with ocr and i find the grade boudries quite high what about you ??????
Reply 2667
Original post by CheesePuffff
Same!:frown: did you have aqa as your exam board*?
(edited 10 years ago)

omg biology thats so true with exam booard are you with?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Same i with ocr 21st century.
Original post by sr234
Same!:frown: did you do aqa?

Yep! I made some really stupid mistakes where I could have easily got another 3 or 4 marks :/ how did you find it, and the other two sciences?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:awesome: it's good fun :tongue:

They aren't too bad, free food :yeah:
Original post by Vashappeninkira
omg biology thats so true with exam booard are you with?

I did AQA, you? :smile:
Original post by Sandra1

Yup, it was a course in it's first year running so no past papers (and we got less time than the kids that'll sit it in the future as we spent year 9 prepping for another exam board)
I did AQA, you? :smile:

ocr !!!1 what was the exam for aqa like ?
do you think early entries will effect the grade boundries in any way ???
do you think early entries will effect the grade boundries in any way ???

in what way? as in you are in year 9 so you'll have lower boundaries (or your own) ? .... No sorry
or if there are a lot of early entries overall and majority did poorly? ... yes, because they would drag the average down

does that make sense ??
Reply 2677
Original post by Dalek1099
Different people have different fates though and I'm certainly not organised enough to start a business and remember its not about making money, its about finding an enjoyable job.A lot of the time, Lord Sugar appears angry on The Apprentice and money does not make happiness.What is really important is making enough money to survive, which is doable on the doll but is risky because they are strict but you need to find an enjoyable job or yuor life is pointless like Maths Research.

However, you seem to have forgotten the point of my reply, you have stemmed off to the happiness money brings the and various fates people have, whilst the topic at the fore is the fact that you seemingly believe success cannot be attained by someone that isn't academic/has chosen vocation over education/didn't do well in school, i was just saying this simply isn't the case.
ocr !!!1 what was the exam for aqa like ?

It was okay I just made several stupid mistakes, I hope it's okay, think I need a good B in both papers to get an A overall (fingers crossed, I have no idea how I'm actually going to do). How was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was okay I just made several stupid mistakes, I hope it's okay, think I need a good B in both papers to get an A overall (fingers crossed, I have no idea how I'm actually going to do). How was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww im sure you will get it !!! mine was the same i made some silly miskakes but some questions baffled me which has never happened before i need 75 out of 85 for an a* OVER ALL so i dont thin k i will get it
the think that is anoying is that i can get and a* in all exams and coursework and not get an A|* overall

Latest