The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Freshers pass

Just wondering if people are buying freshers pass's and if its worth it?
Reply 1
I bought a freshers' pass because I was planning on going to over half the events. I saw on one of the threads on here that they're not really worth buying if you're only going to go to a few events, but if you're going to go to most of them then apparently they are worth getting. Hope this helps :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by Pippin96
I bought a freshers' pass because I was planning on going to over half the events. I saw on one of the threads on here that they're not really worth buying if you're only going to go to a few events, but if you're going to go to most of them then apparently they are worth getting. Hope this helps :smile:

I'd agree with that, completely. The F-pass costs £40 (including a Freshers Challenge T-shirt, worth £12), so you're effectively spending £28 on tickets. There are 10 events throughout the week (for which you need tickets) [see http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2425136 if you want to know what these events are]. Individual tickets average about £6 usually, so if you go to at least 5 events, you'll save money by buying an F-pass.
Reply 3
Ok thanks :smile: think I will get one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest