The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Freshers Week Uni of Sheffield

Hi, I'm starting my BA in Journalism studies at University of Sheffield this coming September. Is it worth buying the freshers week wristband or you can buy passes for each event at the door?
Are these official Student Union wristbands or fatsoma crap promoted by reps?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
yeah they're promoted by fatsoma i believe. are they not legit?
Hi
I'm also starting at Sheffield in September after taking a gap year
Talking to my friends that didn't do a gap year people either normally go to where the flatmates are going, go to a uni run event or decide to stay in so don't normally get the best deal from the wrist band but it just depends what you want
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm starting my BA in Journalism studies at University of Sheffield this coming September. Is it worth buying the freshers week wristband or you can buy passes for each event at the door?

For events all throughout the year you will be able to buy tickets on the door or the week before. Freshers week tends to be a little different because it is so busy. If you think you will want to go to most of the events then it will be easier to buy a wristband. Otherwise you can just buy tickets for individual events in advance. You may be able to get tickets on the door, although most of the freshers events sell out by the day of the event.

Official tickets are the ones sold by the University of Sheffield Students Union Website.

Evie (4th year medic at UoS)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending