The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread

Scroll to see replies

Campino.
Reply 461
STORCK CAMPINO WINS!

Though some of the responses were more boring, bland and tepid than a warm fizzy water, it seems you love your Strawberries and Cream more than Beans, Cheese and Bread! Who would've thunk it, TSR favouring a fruit over carbs! Well, I suppose when it's artificial fruit flavouring in a creamy sweet....
Reply 462
HEATING UP... WITH A HEAT!

CITRUS SHARP POLOS battles against COCO POPS MEGA MUNCHERS!

I mean, there are plenty of other citrus sweets out there... and Mega Munchers were just a ripoff of Chocapic cereal, that Nestle still make. But... do those sweets have a hole in them? Do the Chocapic have a monkey's involvement? The answer to both is of course.... no. UNIQUE!
As there are foods like both of these foods still available, I'll go with Mega Munchers, they were awesome. :awesome:
Reply 464
Citrus polos! 40p to get me through my history lessons was a bargain!

Posted from TSR Mobile
munchers! always a great treat! I loved to have them for supper, in a cup of course!

...don't normal people have cereal in a cup? no? ok...
Citrus Polos definitely, used to love them.
citrus polos. They literally got me through The Biz.
Original post by MelissaJayne
citrus polos. They literally got me through The Biz.

I need new lenses, I thought that said "blitz" and all manner of questions jumped into my head. I am disappointed.

Citrus polos. One of the few things here I've tried but damn they were good. :drool:
I AM RETURNED.

And so out of sync.

But it's coco munchers for me, for I prefer chocolate to citrus <3
Citrus polos! With polos I always try to see how long I can go without snapping or breaking them..
Besides, there are loads of other Coco Pops varieties that are just as good.
Original post by porridgeandrhi
Besides, there are loads of other Coco Pops varieties that are just as good.

:eek: No, there aren't! Coco Pops Mega Munchers are exceptional in their awesomeness! :rant: Well, compared to other Coco Pops stuff, anyway. :tongue:
Mega Munchers :biggrin: I never liked the citrus polos.
Reply 473
CITRUS SHARP POLOS WIN!

Acidic, bitter... no, I'm not referring to the Citrus Sharp Polo winners, but rather, the voters for Coco Pops Mega Munchers!! Don't be TOO sad, guys. There's always Nestle Chocapic - or even Choco Curls from Aldi/Lidl - they were here before Kelloggs ripped 'em off and they're much tastier besides!
Reply 474
NEW HEAT IS READY.

DAIRYLEA LUNCHABLES PIZZA versus CADBURY SNAPS!

Pizza or chocolate. ARGH, can there BE a tougher dilemma? Well, one's not REAL pizza. It's little pizza-alikes. And er... well, the other is technically chocolatey slivers, not really of any great substance. Argh, it's like a little of what you love, but I want a LOT, and I want BOTH!
Nothing can ever beat Lunchables pizza, ahh the memories!!! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cadbury Snaps, still rooting for them or Amicelli to win.
Cadbury snaps for me! I wasn't a big fan of them when I first tried them, but they soon grew on me and now I really miss them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cadbury Snaps! Who doesn't love imitating a penguin and ending up with a chocolate beard?
I've missed so many heats :K:

But anyway, I'm going with Cadbury's Snaps because they were amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest