The Student Room Group

Any Coventry first years want to buddy-up house share?

So turns out today I'm going to Coventry (Insurance choice) so I'm looking to find somewhere to stay and wanted to house share with other first years.

If you fancy it drop me a message and we'll sort stuff out.
Reply 1
Have you found anything better since the last time we spoke? I've applied for Halls now but can cancel anytime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I'm considering ringing up for halls like.

This looks like a good one and is only £280 PCM
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-16576512.html
Reply 3
Hey guys,

I too am a first year starting in 2013 looking for accommodation. I've applied for accommodation through Coventry site but they haven't gotten back to me yet so now I'm waiting. I would actually like to consider this offer as I like to keep my options open anyway! Hopefully if we could get more people in on this, it could be awesome. :biggrin:

Oh and nice to meet you all xD

Seems like a pretty good price too :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
How much would bills amount to in a place like that over a year? What's the minimum tenancy length? How far is it from uni?

Honestly though, I'd just go in halls for first year. It's a little pricey, but meals help pay for that if you go catered. Meet people you like, then get a house - hell, you might end up hating one of us.
Reply 5
Original post by CameToSeeEboue
How much would bills amount to in a place like that over a year? What's the minimum tenancy length? How far is it from uni?

Honestly though, I'd just go in halls for first year. It's a little pricey, but meals help pay for that if you go catered. Meet people you like, then get a house - hell, you might end up hating one of us.

Doesn't include bills but with them added on top it will be anywhere from £290 to £315 a month. I got my accommodation offer today for Sherbourne House which is £448 a month. I'd rather just get a house share with other first years tbh.

So far we have 3 of us definite and I'm waiting for an answer from another so just need another potential 2/3 who are up for it.

heres the link again
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-16576512.html

£280 per month without bills. Will be anywhere from £290 to £315 ish with bills.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kalisnoir

So far we have 3 of us definite and I'm waiting for an answer from another so just need another potential 2/3 who are up for it.

I'm guessing this is full now? :smile:
Reply 7
Hi, if anyone's interested I've got a couple of houses that are ready to let and reasonably priced. 2 rooms available on bramble street and 3 rooms available on Bolingbroke road. Contact 07855254084 for more details

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending