Chemical Engineering anybody?

You bet! :smile:

I was told we don't get tutorials in the first year, is this true ? :redface:
Reply 342
Original post by SeriouslySmart
You bet! :smile:

I was told we don't get tutorials in the first year, is this true ? :redface:

Chemical Engineering and Astor! Okay, we need to be friends haha :smile:

I'm not really sure sorry, I hope we do!
Anybody know when pre-enrolment is? :P
Reply 344
Original post by songks9311

This!

Sister only got her results on a level results day and has pre enrolled completely with another uni! I've had mine since July and am behind her now haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by songks9311

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/new-students/pre-enrolment
Reply 346

Sure that's changed from mid August to September but oh well! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bah. September? We can pay for fees only after that right? Gosh.

And anybody applying for SSEES evening language courses? Are these completely separate from our normal course credit structure (we don't get any credits but we can take them regardless of the number of credit units we have)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cosmical
Chemical Engineering and Astor! Okay, we need to be friends haha :smile:

I'm not really sure sorry, I hope we do!

All that needs to be done next is to be on the same floor :tongue:
This is awful! I have been offered a twin room non-ensuite at Max Rayne when on my application I specifically put preferences of single and ensuite and where there was a question about whether I am willing to share if no single rooms are available I said NO.
What do I do now?! I definitely do not want a twin non-ensuite room as this is the opposite of what I asked!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 350
Original post by SeriouslySmart
All that needs to be done next is to be on the same floor :tongue:

Yes!!
Original post by Kit-Kat-kiss
This is awful! I have been offered a twin room non-ensuite at Max Rayne when on my application I specifically put preferences of single and ensuite and where there was a question about whether I am willing to share if no single rooms are available I said NO.
What do I do now?! I definitely do not want a twin non-ensuite room as this is the opposite of what I asked!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Try to find someone who will swap rooms with you. Facebook, discussions on TSR, etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone. I'll be studying Law (M100) from September.

I have been allocated a single en-suite room at John Dodgson House. It's expensive, but at least the location is wonderful being on a fairly quiet side street, round the corner from Kings Cross and St Pancakes and just a short walk away from Bentham House.

If anyone will be studying Law and/or living at John Dodgson, get in touch! I'd love to get to know people before arriving on the 21st. :smile:
I am here for Biochemical Engineering

Any Anglo Saxon folks out there?
Reply 354
Original post by alphabetatheta
Hi everyone. I'll be studying Law (M100) from September.

I have been allocated a single en-suite room at John Dodgson House. It's expensive, but at least the location is wonderful being on a fairly quiet side street, round the corner from Kings Cross and St Pancakes and just a short walk away from Bentham House.

If anyone will be studying Law and/or living at John Dodgson, get in touch! I'd love to get to know people before arriving on the 21st. :smile:

Hello, Law! James Lighthill. :smile:
Original post by Hasty
Hello, Law! James Lighthill. :smile:

Hi. You're nearby then. :smile: Here is the Law Freshers Facebook group if you haven't joined it yet: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ucllawfreshers2013/.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 356
Original post by alphabetatheta
Hi. You're nearby then. :smile: Here is the Law Freshers Facebook group if you haven't joined it yet: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ucllawfreshers2013/.

Yup in already and yes - you're the closest to me :biggrin:
Reply 357
1. Computer Science (MSC CGVI)
2. It is unconditional
3. nope, don't have one
4. -
5. Never, lack of experience living in UK. :frown:
Reply 358
Hi everyone!!!!
i've been accepted at the Astor College student house and i I want to know if it is possible for a friend to visit me and stay in my room. I asked the rceptionist and he said that this is possible,a friend of mine to stay for free only for 3 nights per month.
Does anyone know if this is strictly controlled or if someone can stay longer without problem???????
Thank you!!!
How's everyone doing? How are your courses?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending