Chin up! What's wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4981
Original post by Jatz07
I feel so depressed tbh...

why so?
Reply 4982
Original post by Einstein007
Lol u must be extreme if they consider u to be worse than A parent, let alone asian parents lmao! And yeahh aha bham rules, which college u going to may i ask?

yesss im defo extreme lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4983
Just wondering, do results exceed expectations or go below expectations generally?
I've been too occupied with the Year 12 thread to post on this today:biggrin: but 3 DAYS!!!!
Original post by Avor
Just wondering, do results exceed expectations or go below expectations generally?

I imagine most the time they're below expectations because people hope for the best. But then again a lot of people are pessimistic.
Reply 4986
Smoke some of the finest herbs a man can ever dream of, its called purple haze! Ooooo its gurd. Lol only joking, hire a hooker. No, no maybe not, im starting to run wild with my imagination for some reason. And dont worry dude, 'everything is ok in the end, if it isnt ok, then it isnt the end.'
Reply 4987
Original post by hugo13
Smoke some of the finest herbs a man can ever dream of, its called purple haze! Ooooo its gurd. Lol only joking, hire a hooker. No, no maybe not, im starting to run wild with my imagination for some reason. And dont worry dude, 'everything is ok in the end, if it isnt ok, then it isnt the end.'

OK
Original post by Benathletics
I found the physical geography paper a lot easier than the human geography paper! One question in the human paper was silly... it went something like 'List 2 external factors that will affect tourism' what did you do for that? (if you remember.) If my memory serves me well I put weather and advertisements. Also, the case study about a country whose development has been hindered by a natural hazard was a stupid question! :angry:

For the two external factors I put exchange rates and terrorism :smile:
Dont worry guys when i was getting my GCSE results i was very scared too but when you have worked hard it will really pay off don't worry and i wish everyone the best of luck on the 22nd and don't worry :smile:
Reply 4990
Original post by Avor
OK

If u dont want my help then why did u even post it in tsr? If u answer in that manner (sarcastically) noone will want to help you. I made a joke simply to cheer you up as it normally works when people are stressed. Good luck to you, im certain youll get what u deserve, that is; NOT MUCH :angry: :colondollar:
Original post by mascot of NI
All my results are with CCEA. What subjects did you do?

umm.. i did
Add.maths, english, drama, art, D.A science, Geography, Spanish all in CCEA, and R.E with AQA. :smile:
What about you?
Is there anyone else in year 10 who can't retake the sciences due to the midway switch from modular to linear?? I'm so annoyed because I know I'm borderline between two grades and I would feel so much better of I got a mid A or a mid B rather than two or three UMS off an A* or an A...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear god the more I think about my exams, the more I feel that I've failed everything. I'm not that concerned with the other subjects that I won't be taking for A-levels but I still think that I haven't done well in the ones I am taking like Biology and Chemistry. Luckily I'm confident about Maths but that's about it... I'm dearly hoping that my unit 1 scores and CA scores in the sciences can pull me up.

I feel more stressed that I won't be able to get back into my school... apparently every year there's a few who get kicked out. I hope to god that I'm not one of those.
Reply 4994
Original post by hugo13
If u dont want my help then why did u even post it in tsr? If u answer in that manner (sarcastically) noone will want to help you. I made a joke simply to cheer you up as it normally works when people are stressed. Good luck to you, im certain youll get what u deserve, that is; NOT MUCH :angry: :colondollar:

Haha i did laugh! the 'ok' was me just being annoying
no worries :smile:
Original post by aasvogel
Nope! 9 of my 11 subjects are with CCEA. :smile:

Its good to see I'm not alone ! What results are you waiting on then? :smile: Nervous about any in particular?
Thoughts about Results Day:

nopenopenopedon'twannagodon'tmakemepleaseohgodno
Hugo13 seems to be a funny dude! Hahaha
Original post by Molly648
5 of my subjects are with CCEA :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good, everyone here keeps asking questions about all these AQA, OCR tests and i was just reading it all a bit confused :confused: , so what results are you waiting on? CCEA subjects and the others :smile:
Reply 4999
Original post by Einstein007
Hugo13 seems to be a funny dude! Hahaha

haha :P

Latest