The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Omg 😬😵😲 am ganna be dead by this time tomorrow am ganna probably flop and not achieve my 5 a to c goal, my family is ganna give me a right old beating,fml if only I tried harder,am probably ganna get nathing above a c ;( rip me
Original post by NikolaT
Hey Ryan!

If I'm not mistaken, you got back AS Maths last week didn't you? You're something of a maths whiz, iirc. :biggrin:

Good luck tomorrow; though I'm sure you'll do great. :smile:

nope... i had my AS level cashed in in march .... my last module was in January

i dont think i am the best on tsr ..... have you heard of Levil Fish ?? --- hes the wizzz lol

thanks... you too :biggrin:

Ryan
Original post by BP_Tranquility
Same here- my school just put all the results slips into a folder last year; I didn't know budget cuts had become that bad lol :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

my school cant afford the folders lol
Reply 6563
Original post by Okkefac
I'm no where near as nervous as I think I should be, I remember in March when we got our January science results (since I'm taking all three sciences for A level they're the ones I'm trying to well in :'D) I wasn't nervous until the very second before the teacher read out my results (it didn't help how she read them out to the class and I am first in the register so I was first sldfkmsdf) I'm sure it'll be similar tomorrow, perfectly cool until I hold the envelope and quietly freak out XD.
We have to wait until 10am for our results, ugh X_X
and I think I'm going slightly crazy in excitement/anticipation because I am mouthing the words to high school musical songs.

I figured out what grades I need for the grades I'm hoping to get in Biology Chemistry and Physics, luckily it seems that I should hopefully get an A in them ;u; But I hate the fact that this year results are predicted to go down, I'm sure we're not any less smart than the year above us.

Good luck everyone tomorrow, and I am totally jealous of you guys who get your results earlier than 10am :tongue:

It's really annoyed me that they are fiddling with the grades AGAIN
Guys, if I'm not here tomorrow you'll know what happened... :rip:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ryanb97
My school is cheap.... they wont put them in envelopes :|

Aaaaggh ain't they all, my school is work like a 500 k or something built new and they can't bloody afford good equipment -.-
Original post by Millerman
Im actaully hoping that the exam board moderate them and move mine up cos the top in our school for all the ISA was about 45 which seems low

Are they out of 50? I've completely forgotten haha we did them in Year 10 quite early on to get them out of the way. I'm sure we got given predicted marks on ours by the teachers and I got 45 on one of them, that's all I ever heard for results on ISA's anyways :mad:
Original post by Nandosfood

You could say that again bro, just made a account don't think I would be using it for much longer -.-
I feel properly sick just thinking about results.

This has never happened before with school exam-y stuff aghhh help :s
Reply 6569
Good luck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower2:
:smile::biggrin:
Original post by ryanb97
nope... i had my AS level cashed in in march .... my last module was in January

i dont think i am the best on tsr ..... have you heard of Levil Fish ?? --- hes the wizzz lol

thanks... you too :biggrin:

Ryan

Oh, right. And yes, I have heard of L'Evil Fish. Bah to him, and bah to you. Clever people like you making people like me look bad. xD
Good luck folkes! I know you guys have done really well!

Was in your positions three years ago so I know what it feels like!
Original post by DreamingOfParis
I feel properly sick just thinking about results.

This has never happened before with school exam-y stuff aghhh help :s

Go to sleep and get your mind of it then wake up tomorrow and receive your grade. What am I saying just kill me now
Original post by NikolaT
Oh, right. And yes, I have heard of L'Evil Fish. Bah to him, and bah to you. Clever people like you making people like me look bad. xD

i think the whole of the UK are internationally 2 years behind some countries in maths...when one is 16
so i think there is lots of us tbh ... :tongue:

i guess it makes it easier for everyone tbh

Ryan
Original post by Yahhia
Go to sleep and get your mind of it then wake up tomorrow and receive your grade. What am I saying just kill me now

you dont want to wake up at like 5 do you ? lol
Good luck to everyone, I hope that you all get what you wanted and more! I stood where you stand last year, so I've had my results, but good luck all the same!
Reply 6576
Original post by Nandosfood

If it doesn't go so well you could always indulge in some Nando's?

Drown your sorrows in Piri-Piri sauce?

All jokes aside, you'll get out of it, what you put in. If you're not happy with the results you can always put more in next time. :grin: :crossedf:

:goodluck:
I'm so nervous because I have to make a hurdle to get back into my 6th from which is 7As this is really high and I'm just so worried because I haven't applied for anywhere else
Original post by ryanb97
you dont want to wake up at like 5 do you ? lol

Lmfao what 0.o I receive my grades at 11am. I feel for you if u have to wait that long 😋
Original post by sophietulip
Are they out of 50? I've completely forgotten haha we did them in Year 10 quite early on to get them out of the way. I'm sure we got given predicted marks on ours by the teachers and I got 45 on one of them, that's all I ever heard for results on ISA's anyways :mad:

yeah out of 50. do you go to a private school?

Latest