OCR Gateway Physics P4P5P6 - 18/06/13

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ryanb97
edexcel ..dont have fp4 ... it might be different for different exam boards
i want to do all 18 .. but i dont think it will happen :colondollar:

There are 18 modules??? Wow eek

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChloBrown98
Sorry just got your comment now haha and okay :-) The exam went okay for me I know I have got some questions wrong but overall the paper wasn't bad :-) wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great thanks :smile: Made two silly mistakes on the Equation of Motion question and i think i answered the Bridge Circuit one wrongly..otherwise it went well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi, just to reassure you guys, I am pretty sure this test was difficult. All of my school who sat this test said it was EVIL - and our school's always going on about how last year we came second in the country in our GCSEs (not sure how legit this is lol). Hopefully the grade-boundaries will be low - regardless, good luck to everyone with results!
Original post by CHILLI_mango
hi, just to reassure you guys, I am pretty sure this test was difficult. All of my school who sat this test said it was EVIL - and our school's always going on about how last year we came second in the country in our GCSEs (not sure how legit this is lol). Hopefully the grade-boundaries will be low - regardless, good luck to everyone with results!

this was definitely reassuring, thankyou! I can't sleep without thinking of how badly I flopped this exam-I'll have some hope if the grade boundaries are lower! :smile:
Reply 824
Original post by Red Fox
Any of you self teaching AS Chem/Physics/Maths over the summer? I thought if we have a few people we could set up a thread to discuss and help each other.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2388248&p=43280519#post43280519

Spoiler

I've just subscribed to that thread and will join in later on :wink::biggrin:
Reply 826
Original post by BP_Tranquility
I've just subscribed to that thread and will join in later on :wink::biggrin:

i would recomend downloading the textbook...it might be taken down later ..... im not supposed to put it online :biggrin:
Original post by ryanb97
i would recomend downloading the textbook...it might be taken down later ..... im not supposed to put it online :biggrin:

It's downloading as we speak :cool::smile:
OH MY GAD I've no idea how but I got an A* in this exam! But A overall for Physics, BUT hey I'm not complaining! :biggrin: What did everyone else get?
Reply 829
Original post by DeadUnicorn
OH MY GAD I've no idea how but I got an A* in this exam! But A overall for Physics, BUT hey I'm not complaining! :biggrin: What did everyone else get?

Full UMS in the exam, I got a C in my controlled assessment but because my 2 exams went really well the grade stayed at an A* (by 1 UMS)! :biggrin:
Original post by Elcor
Full UMS in the exam, I got a C in my controlled assessment but because my 2 exams went really well the grade stayed at an A* (by 1 UMS)! :biggrin:

Woah that's amazing! Well done eh! :biggrin:

Well done--see I told you nothing to worry about! :biggrin:

I got an A* overall in physics (160/160 in the exam :eek: ) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done--see I told you nothing to worry about! :biggrin:

I got an A* overall in physics (160/160 in the exam :eek: ) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha pfft, I have to admit you were right xD
WOOO omfg full ums man that's wicked! :biggrin:
Are you pleased?!
Haha pfft, I have to admit you were right xD
WOOO omfg full ums man that's wicked! :biggrin:
Are you pleased?!

Yeah, I'm ecstatic! :biggrin: Are you pleased with your other results? :smile:
Yeah, I'm ecstatic! :biggrin: Are you pleased with your other results? :smile:

Yeah! :biggrin:
A* yaaaay xD
omg hahaha, i hate physics so i have nooooo idea how i managed to JUST scrape the A*, i got exactly 360 UMS! lol, all that praying must have helped somewhere along the line! :biggrin:
Original post by Natasha792
A* yaaaay xD

Original post by Zippyzazu
omg hahaha, i hate physics so i have nooooo idea how i managed to JUST scrape the A*, i got exactly 360 UMS! lol, all that praying must have helped somewhere along the line! :biggrin:

Congratulations you two- I guess the exam wasn't as difficult as we all initially thought! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations you two- I guess the exam wasn't as difficult as we all initially thought! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thank you! :smile: congrats to you too and yeah I guess you're right :tongue: what did you get in chem and bio?
Reply 839
Original post by Zippyzazu

I scraped an A* with 361 UMS, too! My coursework got moderated down to a C, thank god my exams went well. I'm so glad I'm on the "Phew, just got the grade!" side rather than the "Oh no, I was 1 UMS off!" side. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending