The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Is there anyone here who wouldn't mind me PM'ing them...? Just feeling super down lately, need someone to talk to. I hope everyone's day is going well.
Original post by SciFiRory
don't feel guilty sweetie, you are worth it :yep: she clearly loves you very much cause you are an awesome person who deserves to be treated well :smile:

and your boyfriend will spoil you rotten come your birthday in October as well :wink: :lovehug:

im deffinately not worth it, getting lunch tomorrow aswell :s-smilie:

also my boyfriend isnt ALOUD to spoil me or spend any money on me :tongue:
Reply 6802
Original post by anonymouspie227
Are you okay?
:console:

To be honest I don't really know :redface:
Sorry for the long ass reply to your pm btw.
:hugs:

Original post by Sarah'
Not sure what you're trying to say here :s-smilie:. But if you think we don't care, we do. I certainly care about you hun. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately :frown: I think I'm back to stay this time... So, I really hope you're okay :hugs: I'm around if you need to PM someone or something

Me neither and I don't make sense a lot of the time but hey that's how I roll. Sometimes I...just...don't...know, I have the same feeling on real life like I do on here now. Cliques and some people and maaaaaany things seem so frustrating but hey!! It's only me, my opinion is worth squat and i'm invisible anyway so really that's a lie, as they don't recognise my opinion cause people don't recognise my existence. I don't blame you hun and I know that you do, it's just grrrrrrrrudhfdgfj. I don't know whether i'm okay or not, but thank you anyway :hugs:

I guess I better do something positive so here's a smiley face! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Is there anyone here who wouldn't mind me PM'ing them...? Just feeling super down lately, need someone to talk to. I hope everyone's day is going well.

Pm away. I hope you're ok :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
To be honest I don't really know :redface:
Sorry for the long ass reply to your pm btw.

:frown: mnn, well we can just chat it out!
And hey, I loved the pm It wasn't too long at all! (it was good) :3

im free if you want
Reply 6806

Feel free to PM me :smile: :hugs:

Original post by IDukem

Me neither and I don't make sense a lot of the time but hey that's how I roll. Sometimes I...just...don't...know, I have the same feeling on real life like I do on here now. Cliques and some people and maaaaaany things seem so frustrating but hey!! It's only me, my opinion is worth squat and i'm invisible anyway so really that's a lie, as they don't recognise my opinion cause people don't recognise my existence. I don't blame you hun and I know that you do, it's just grrrrrrrrudhfdgfj. I don't know whether i'm okay or not, but thank you anyway :hugs:

I guess I better do something positive so here's a smiley face! :smile:

Oh hun :frown: :jumphug:. Your opinion is definitely not worth squat, I promise. And you're not invisible because you're getting replies :tongue:. So we all recognise your existance on here. I can't speak about RL, but I'm sure there are people who care :hugs: I don't know what to say! I just want you to be happy because you deserve it! you're such a genuine caring guy and yeah.. I just gah. Wish I could do something to help. But please PM me and rant to me and stuff, I'm always here :hugs:

Smiley faces are always good :yep: but you don't always have to be positive :console:
Reply 6807

You can PM me if you want!
Reply 6808
Original post by Sarah'

Oh hun :frown: :jumphug: I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm always around if you ever need a chat - Skype or PM me and I should reply :smile:. Really hope things get better soon. Thank you lovely :hugs: will bare that in mind :smile:

Original post by Sarah'

:jumphug: I'm around on TSR for the next ~8 hours, so please feel free to PM me

Thanks sweetie :jumphug: I'm just being silly, I think :facepalm: :colondollar:
Reply 6809
Original post by 08batee
Thanks sweetie :jumphug: I'm just being silly, I think :facepalm: :colondollar:

I'm sure you're not hun :smile:. I think everyone gets days like them :tongue:. But even if you think it's silly, I'm around to listen :smile:
Reply 6810
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Congrats! :ahee: :woo: :yeah: Am on PRSOM for you :grumble:

Will try and come on Facebook later to chat. Think my dad's about to steal the laptop for ebay-ing :nothing:

:lovehug:
Reply 6811
Original post by Sabertooth
I think it depends on the doctor. Some can be a bit up their own ass and won't listen to your self-diagnosis because they're the one with the medical degree. :tongue: I usually go for the describe your symptoms as well as possible tactic and see what they say, if they're not too useful I'd then mention what you believe the diagnosis might be rather than as a first thing.

Good luck!

Thanks, I might try this tactic,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6812
Original post by Sarah'
I'm sure you're not hun :smile:. I think everyone gets days like them :tongue:. But even if you think it's silly, I'm around to listen :smile:

Thanks hun, I appreciate the support. The same goes for you as always, too. :hugs:
Reply 6813
Original post by anonymouspie227
:frown: mnn, well we can just chat it out!
And hey, I loved the pm It wasn't too long at all! (it was good) :3

Perhaps, but i've lost a lot of energy ranting today :redface:
Thank you!! It means a lot :h:
Could you do one them epic faces please? :colondollar:

Original post by Sarah'

Oh hun :frown: :jumphug:. Your opinion is definitely not worth squat, I promise. And you're not invisible because you're getting replies :tongue:. So we all recognise your existance on here. I can't speak about RL, but I'm sure there are people who care :hugs: I don't know what to say! I just want you to be happy because you deserve it! you're such a genuine caring guy and yeah.. I just gah. Wish I could do something to help. But please PM me and rant to me and stuff, I'm always here :hugs:

Smiley faces are always good :yep: but you don't always have to be positive :console:

It just feels like it is. Well an angry but somewhat truthful rant will get noticed to be honest, but i'm not trying to be "mr popular" but I feel that at times I'm overlooked be it on this thread elsewhere or whatever (not as much in real life though!!). If people cared in real life (outside of family) they would have shown it but why should they care? I stand alone now it appears, do I deserve it!? I don't know. Unfortunately there's not much you can say, it's hard for me to explain because I can't explain it myself. I do appreciate you trying though, but I don't expect anything less thank you :h: I certainly not showing the kind, caring stuff right now but meehh so what!? Sometimes you just got to shout out to the world/devil/whatever. I'm not pm'ing you because i'm not dragging anyone down with me, i've accepted that it's me that needs to sort this one out myself, but again thanks for the offer :h:

I don't even know why I typed that either to be honest...i'm just being a mega doucher right now but yet I don't care for some reason. I just needed to vent and so I did.
(edited 10 years ago)
Subbing :smile: (I don't think I have any mental health issues, apart from getting tested for ADD next month...but a lot of my friends do, so I think it would be good to see how all you awesome people are doing :smile:)

Also, just because more people should hear it:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rg0aq9N2EE&feature=relmfu
Original post by Sabertooth
I actually went to volunteering!
it was so scary but I managed it. Feel really proud of myself :proud:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You = awesome. :cool:

Original post by paradoxicalme
Subbing :smile: (I don't think I have any mental health issues, apart from getting tested for ADD next month...but a lot of my friends do, so I think it would be good to see how all you awesome people are doing :smile:)

Also, just because more people should hear it:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rg0aq9N2EE&feature=relmfu

Welcome to the society. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by superwolf
You = awesome. :cool:

Thanks :biggrin: just on my way to get my hair cut - you'll be sad to hear i'm not allowed a mohawk as I might have to attend my wife's work socials :frown: still think you'd look good with one though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i feel so numb right now and not in reality.

dont know what to feel or how :s-smilie:
Reply 6818
Original post by IDukem

It just feels like it is. Well an angry but somewhat truthful rant will get noticed to be honest, but i'm not trying to be "mr popular" but I feel that at times I'm overlooked be it on this thread elsewhere or whatever (not as much in real life though!!). If people cared in real life (outside of family) they would have shown it but why should they care? I stand alone now it appears, do I deserve it!? I don't know. Unfortunately there's not much you can say, it's hard for me to explain because I can't explain it myself. I do appreciate you trying though, but I don't expect anything less thank you :h: I certainly not showing the kind, caring stuff right now but meehh so what!? Sometimes you just got to shout out to the world/devil/whatever. I'm not pm'ing you because i'm not dragging anyone down with me, i've accepted that it's me that needs to sort this one out myself, but again thanks for the offer :h:

I don't even know why I typed that either to be honest...i'm just being a mega doucher right now but yet I don't care for some reason. I just needed to vent and so I did.

I think often people can feel overlooked on this thread. There's generally so much going on and it moves so fast that peoples posts do get missed, and I'm sorry it's happened to you :frown:. Some people don't always know how to show they 'care'. I happen to be one of those people, I rarely say it until something 'big' is happening with that person. You're not alone, I'm here for you virtually and I'm sure others on here are too. You definitely do not deserve it, trust me on that :console:. You're not dragging me down at all hun, promise :jumphug:
Reply 6819
Original post by PonchoKid
i feel so numb right now and not in reality.

dont know what to feel or how :s-smilie:

:penguinhug: am online on Skype and free to speak. Hope you're okay

Latest