The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Sorry to interrupt, but I just want to put it out there that this year group (at least on TSR) is the most awesome, most respectful, most friendly and most awesome bunch of gals and guys out there (notice I said girls before guys - does that improve my chances with the ladies?)! I luv u guize :grouphugs:
Original post by EvasiveRose
I'm doing English Lit, Chemistry, Biology and History. I was thinking of taking up Classical Civillisation but then thought better not... :tongue:
So we got a 2 out of 4 subject match
:five:

I was going to do Chemistry but changed that to Classics because I find it very stressful to revise for. I'm weird like that xD
Reply 2962
Original post by Pictraz
Sorry to interrupt, but I just want to put it out there that this year group (at least on TSR) is the most awesome, most respectful, most friendly and most awesome bunch of gals and guys out there (notice I said girls before guys - does that improve my chances with the ladies?)! I luv u guize :grouphugs:

That's definitely down to me :wink: and maybe ask them :colone:
Original post by techno836
haha stalker are we :wink: ..don't be shy feel free to join in and discuss :h:

I've done my share of stalking on here. I look forward to join into discussions.
Original post by YanaIguana
I've done my share of stalking on here. I look forward to join into discussions.

What's your opinion on abortion?

(Did I take it to the next level too quickly?)
I really wanna know my timetable:frown:. Wish I started school next week aswell.
Original post by YanaIguana
I was going to do Chemistry but changed that to Classics because I find it very stressful to revise for. I'm weird like that xD

It's not that weird:colondollar:

I decided against picking Maths because it would add alot more unwanted workload upon my other AS subjects (2 essay type)and I probably would have migraines if I tried to revise it (after my Yr 11 exams :tongue:)

Not alot of people pick classical civilisation. What attracted you to the subject? :eyebrow:
Reply 2967

I decided against picking Maths because it would add alot more unwanted workload upon my other AS subjects (2 essay type)and I probably would have migraines if I tried to revise it (after my Yr 11 exams :tongue:)

Not alot of people pick classical civilisation. What attracted you to the subject? :eyebrow:

but maths is awesome :O how could yo do that :wink:

Original post by Red Fox
I really wanna know my timetable:frown:. Wish I started school next week aswell.

so do i :frown: ... and i am on Tuesday :woo:
Reply 2968
Original post by NikolaT

Not at all! Why do you think that?

So... do you believe in aliens?
Reply 2969
Thanks for clearing up the confusion (I always though OP meant other person :laugh: )

:lol:

I don't feel the same away about it anymore, after having had really bad teachers from Yr 7-11, including one teacher who didn't know what GCSE's were :sigh:

I start school on Wednesday (enrol on Tuesday) :tongue:
Original post by Tibbz2
:lol:

Nice to see you're having a good laugh at my expense. I'll join in too :laugh:

11 days for me:rolleyes:
I love this instrumental
[video="youtube;2ONirusHwcs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONirusHwcs[/video]
Reply 2974
I'm enroling tommorow, starting September 9th, and get my timetable that morning... I just want to start now. :frown:
Reply 2975
I don't feel the same away about it anymore, after having had really bad teachers from Yr 7-11, including one teacher who didn't know what GCSE's were :sigh:

I start school on Wednesday (enrol on Tuesday) :tongue:

haha oh dear :facepalm: i like majority of my teachers :colondollar: but i guess it matters a lot more if they like you :colondollar:

Original post by Red Fox
11 days for me:rolleyes:

hahaha enjoy the wait :frown: :yy:
Reply 2976
Eeeee so excited!
I am probably being really naive, but I can't wait to get started on a good foot, and really work hard.
Is that weird?

Who starts on the 11th?
Original post by NikolaT

Just a bit there. :P I personally don't agree with abortion as he/she is a potential life which will develop their own personality. It seem cruel to take it away. I understand that scientists say that in the first few weeks it's painless, but it's a life that could go on to do great things.

However, there are difficult situations when it comes to this topic. Disabilities and medical issues can pose a big problem, but it can work out. I remember watching a documentary on a couple who have dwarfism who went on to have four children, only one was passed on the genes, but they all lived a prosperous life and the children didn't mind the situation they were in. Their parents where still "normal" parents to them.

Then comes the issue of rape, but I believe the child can be given up for adoption. This can be risky as many people say adoption is either hit or miss for the child, but it's better to give them a chance in my opinion.
Original post by Ava-
Eeeee so excited!
I am probably being really naive, but I can't wait to get started on a good foot, and really work hard.
Is that weird?

Who starts on the 11th?

so am i! never been this keen to start school again

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would like to take on an English degree at university and really needed another essay based subject. I think Classical Civilisation is so broad and exciting. I'm particularly looking forward to study the architecture side of it. :smile:

Latest