The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bornab3
Yo Malevolent, it may be a preseason game but are you ready to get Giant-ified?!? Hahahaha let's go giants!!!!

But none of our first team players are playing haha? :laugh: I'm watching the college football anyway.
Reply 6801
Original post by Malevolent
But none of our first team players are playing haha? :laugh: I'm watching the college football anyway.

lol I know but it's Giants vs Patriots, sooo many great memories...well for me at least :P

UNC vs Gamecocks?
Original post by bornab3
lol I know but it's Giants vs Patriots, sooo many great memories...well for me at least :P

Might check it out after the South Carolina v UNC game.
Original post by ProgFeanor
UNC vs Gamecocks?

Most definitely!
Most definitely!

I really like Bryn Renner as a pro prospect, much more than Shaw. Still has a lot of developing to do, though.
I really like Bryn Renner as a pro prospect, much more than Shaw. Still has a lot of developing to do, though.

Yeah same. What do you think of Clowney so far? UNC did well to keep it low thought it was gonna be a blowout after that first quarter haha
Yeah same. What do you think of Clowney so far? UNC did well to keep it low thought it was gonna be a blowout after that first quarter haha

Clowney has a really scary presence on the defensive line, but nothing überhuman so far imho.
Clowney has a really scary presence on the defensive line, but nothing überhuman so far imho.

Mhm he does but yeah I agree hes looked just okay so far. Hoping he explodes next half haha
Mhm he does but yeah I agree hes looked just okay so far. Hoping he explodes next half haha

I wanna see him wreck a guy like in the Michigan game
Reply 6810
I'm having football withdrawals!! Can't use potentially illegal streaming sites but cannot deal with the fact I have to wait a whole other week to see a football game!
Reply 6811
Clowney isnt in football shape yet from what I watched before baseball started, strange that he would come into the season opener out of shape though
I wanna see him wreck a guy like in the Michigan game

Haha that was really bad blocking though and if he hits like that again he gets ejected :redface:
Lol that Patriots backup defence is just :eek:
Really bad underthrow from Mallet was shredding that Giants D and he goes and does that :rofl:
Josh Boyce is an absolute speed freak.
Reply 6816
Really bad underthrow from Mallet was shredding that Giants D and he goes and does that :rofl:

I like him, had high hopes for him coming out of college, still do. At least u don't have Nassib, I just don't understand why this guy can't judge depth when he's passing, he either underthrows or overthrows 60% of the time! He really needs to fix that if he's gonna get anywhere!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bornab3
I like him, had high hopes for him coming out of college, still do. At least u don't have Nassib, I just don't understand why this guy can't judge depth when he's passing, he either underthrows or overthrows 60% of the time! He really needs to fix that if he's gonna get anywhere!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turnovers, turnovers everywhere :rofl:

I like Mallet he can throw deep he has a rocket arm but short throws jesus he over throws so many shorter routes which should be made in his sleep.
Reply 6818
Turnovers, turnovers everywhere :rofl:

I like Mallet he can throw deep he has a rocket arm but short throws jesus he over throws so many shorter routes which should be made in his sleep.

Haha, I went to get some water after the Giants turnover then I came back and the giants had the ball. Haha, but I guess that's what you should expect from twos and threes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bornab3
Haha, I went to get some water after the Giants turnover then I came back and the giants had the ball. Haha, but I guess that's what you should expect from twos and threes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah man tell you who's impressing me Michael Buchannon. Guy has been everywhere. Remember seeing him in college and I liked him.

Latest