The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6820
Original post by HYPERbol
Sky should have put the Seahawks Niners game on.

It's a primetime game, so Sky don't have the rights.
It'll be on Channel 4
Reply 6821
Original post by Malevolent
Yeah man tell you who's impressing me Michael Buchannon. Guy has been everywhere. Remember seeing him in college and I liked him.

I remember watching a draft analysis on him but I haven't really watched a lot of the pats this pre season so I wouldn't know. As for college football, I've watched about 3 college games since I moved to the uk 2 years ago so I'm not the best to comment on that either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol :facepalm:
Reply 6823
Original post by bornab3
I remember watching a draft analysis on him but I haven't really watched a lot of the pats this pre season so I wouldn't know. As for college football, I've watched about 3 college games since I moved to the uk 2 years ago so I'm not the best to comment on that either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah really liked him before that whole broken jaw incident after that seemed to lose steam but so far hes been very impressive.
Reply 6825
Go and look up some of the NFL's hardest hits on YouTube, people would die if they didn't have pads on in American football. I love rugby, it's a great sport, but the raw hits are nowhere near as bad as American football. In rugby you mostly try to bring players down by dragging them down whereas in American football you try and bring them down by completely pile driving them! And besides that, in American football you aren't allowed to hold on to a player that doesn't have the ball so you can't drag them down, you have to keep trying to hit the guy with so much force for them to go down. So the force exerted on your body is a lot, so no it's not rugby for wusses, they need pads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6826
Yeah really liked him before that whole broken jaw incident after that seemed to lose steam but so far hes been very impressive.

As if our injury woes weren't bad enough, Andre Brown limps off :/
Original post by bornab3
As if our injury woes weren't bad enough, Andre Brown limps off :/

I thought I saw him get up very gingerly after one of his run plays.

Bill Belichick interviews are so funny just how bland they are :rofl:
Oh yeah TEBOW TIME!

:colone:
Reply 6829

I used to hate him but I have to admit him and the patriots have grown on me. I don't think I've seen many press conferences funnier than the Tebow one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bornab3
I used to hate him but I have to admit him and the patriots have grown on me. I don't think I've seen many press conferences funnier than the Tebow one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I can see why people don't like him but I don't see why hate :tongue:

TEBOW TIME TEBOW TIME!
Reply 6832

Btw, what's the latest on Gronk? I read that he won't be on PUP going into the season but do you know around when he's due back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6833
Haha I can see why people don't like him but I don't see why hate :tongue:

TEBOW TIME TEBOW TIME!

S.P.Y.G.A.T.E

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6834
Tyler Sash got injured as well?? Ffs what is going on with our secondary???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bornab3
Btw, what's the latest on Gronk? I read that he won't be on PUP going into the season but do you know around when he's due back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't want him to go on the PUP list so I'm thinking week 3 or 4 Gronk gets back. Fantasy reasons haha?

Original post by bornab3

Meh every team was doing it we just got caught haha and funnily enough we got even better after being caught :laugh:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6836
They don't want him to go on the PUP list so I'm thinking week 3 or 4 Gronk gets back. Fantasy reasons haha?

Yeah :biggrin: Plus there's just the fact that I want to see him back, I absolutely love that guy and everything he stands for!

And yeah, you've certainly improved since then... how did the two superbowls go against that medeocre Manning fella? :P
Original post by bornab3
Yeah :biggrin: Plus there's just the fact that I want to see him back, I absolutely love that guy and everything he stands for!

And yeah, you've certainly improved since then... how did the two superbowls go against that medeocre Manning fella? :P

Haha well he should be back by week 3 or 4 I think if they keep him off the PUP.

Jeez should have beaten them both times. To think Welker makes the catch we win. Samuels makes the interception and we win as well in 2007 :sad:
Reply 6838
Haha well he should be back by week 3 or 4 I think if they keep him off the PUP.

Jeez should have beaten them both times. To think Welker makes the catch we win. Samuels makes the interception and we win as well in 2007 :sad:

And that's what's beautiful about football, anything can happen. And thankfully those two nights were nothing but beautiful haha.

Btw, I want this tshirt :P haha: 18_1_owned_t_shirt-p235358280899921038qmbd_400_display_image-1.jpg

Also, I don't know if you've watched this but it literally is one of my favourite videos ever, it's so funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHmuoRvdukM
Original post by bornab3
And that's what's beautiful about football, anything can happen. And thankfully those two nights were nothing but beautiful haha.

Btw, I want this tshirt :P haha: 18_1_owned_t_shirt-p235358280899921038qmbd_400_display_image-1.jpg

Also, I don't know if you've watched this but it literally is one of my favourite videos ever, it's so funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHmuoRvdukM

Yeah haha we got lucky against the Rams and Raiders for our first one. Could quite easily have 5 rings and could quite easily have none or one.

and yeah I have seen that video haha

Latest