Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
xx

Hello :ninja: how you doing hun? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MDunkley1995
It'll be fine, perhaps you should just ring whoever you needed to send it off to and point out that you made a minor mistake, though with it being minor they will most likely ignore it :smile:

It's okay to worry, I'm worried enough about my grades :doh: :erm:

Well it was only saying what my highest qualification is but seeing i've gone through UCAS etc I doubt it matters, especially as you can't change it. Maybe it's just for equality surveying :redface: It says i'm registered though so i'll just pretend that detail never happened. Ignorance forever! :macarena:

Oh yikes yeah, best of luck! Just try hard enough and i'm sure you'll do wonderful :godancing:

Original post by 05autyt
Cant currently breathe properly :'( Just had a call from occupational health team and they asked me loads of questions, specifically about hospital and I kind of lied because I need uni so much and now they are going to get my records of the doctor and they'll find out and I wont be able to go and then my life really will be over. I think I'm having a panic attack or something :'(

:hugs: A friend of mine has some quite serious, recent mental health problems and the university didn't mind. At most they'll ask you about it to make sure you'll be okay but I highly doubt they'll kick you out for it, they have mental support services there for a reason.
Reply 7102
Original post by IMakeSenseToNone

:hugs: A friend of mine has some quite serious, recent mental health problems and the university didn't mind. At most they'll ask you about it to make sure you'll be okay but I highly doubt they'll kick you out for it, they have mental support services there for a reason.

Thank you. Im so scared. Uni is all that's been keeping me going this year
Original post by 05autyt
Thank you. Im so scared. Uni is all that's been keeping me going this year

Yeah, the stress of not kowing is the worst bit :frown: Are you doing a course ala nursing or medicine? If it's not vocational then you really won't have anything to worry about and if you are then they'll probably just talk to you abou it. Just treat yourself and try and take your mind of it until you hear back, however hard it can be :console:
Well it was only saying what my highest qualification is but seeing i've gone through UCAS etc I doubt it matters, especially as you can't change it. Maybe it's just for equality surveying :redface: It says i'm registered though so i'll just pretend that detail never happened. Ignorance forever! :macarena:

Oh yikes yeah, best of luck! Just try hard enough and i'm sure you'll do wonderful :godancing:

Yeah I think I'll be fine but the trouble is, the lecturers are nasty when it comes to grading the 'higher criteria'
But my tutor seems to think I have the capabilities to achieve DM-DD* so I have faith in myself :>

I also have my enrolment day next week for my final year :3
Original post by -FireFlies-
Hello :ninja: how you doing hun? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

heya, im slowly falling apart, but keeping on going,
how are you?
:hugs:

Original post by 05autyt
Because theres two x (thing we aren't allowed to talk about) on my file from the last 3 months :'( I actually am panicking so much

hope it all works out :hugs:
Reply 7106
Yeah, the stress of not kowing is the worst bit :frown: Are you doing a course ala nursing or medicine? If it's not vocational then you really won't have anything to worry about and if you are then they'll probably just talk to you abou it. Just treat yourself and try and take your mind of it until you hear back, however hard it can be :console:

Its vocational .. primary education :'(
Reply 7107
Original post by PonchoKid

hope it all works out :hugs:

Yeah I think I'll be fine but the trouble is, the lecturers are nasty when it comes to grading the 'higher criteria'
But my tutor seems to think I have the capabilities to achieve DM-DD* so I have faith in myself :>

I also have my enrolment day next week for my final year :3

Oh so you're doing a BTEC/NVQ? They're wonderful, once you get to the end of the year you can just trololol along if you've kept up. Ours were like that though, I just winged it but the very few times I was proud of a work I only got a merit or they just looked at it, saw how long it was and gave it a D without reading it XD oh my poor ego.

Also I really wanting to sing some George Michael right now :awesome: You gotta have faith-a-faith faith.

It is the beginning of the end! At our college you could always tell who the first years were by the fact the canteen had two doors but the nearest was closed from the outside so all the new people could be seen trying to pull it open as the second years just walked past to the other :lol:
Oh so you're doing a BTEC/NVQ? They're wonderful, once you get to the end of the year you can just trololol along if you've kept up. Ours were like that though, I just winged it but the very few times I was proud of a work I only got a merit or they just looked at it, saw how long it was and gave it a D without reading it XD oh my poor ego.

Also I really wanting to sing some George Michael right now :awesome: You gotta have faith-a-faith faith.

It is the beginning of the end! At our college you could always tell who the first years were by the fact the canteen had two doors but the nearest was closed from the outside so all the new people could be seen trying to pull it open as the second years just walked past to the other :lol:

Yeah I'm doing BTEC :P

Personally to our College there was 2 groups, one group appeared to have all the people that wanted to get the grade and did

Then.. We had the other group (the group I was in) where everyone slacked.. I ended up being 2 weeks ahead of everyone so once I finished.. I ended up going in to appease my ego :biggrin:

The sad thing is.. I was 10 points away from a D overall but one of my lecturers decided to fail me on a criteria since I forgot to justify the cost, despite the effort :unimpressed:
Hey guys, hope everyone is well this gorgeous afternoon :^_^:!
I'm going to the doctors to tell them everything about my moods and just everything that's been going on, I feel like I need to do this for a certain person in my life.
I've never been so scared, I've already gone to them one before when I was like 15 and the doctor gave me a speech about how my life was worth more, but I've got worse since I was 15 and I've also let myself develop abit more and just try get through my episodes brushing it off as 'one of them things', but this certain person has been in my life for a year now and he's not well himself and I feel like I want to get better for him and myself, to prove that if I can get help so can he.

Hugs of support from anyone would be appreciated? :frown:
Original post by laurenatlantic
I'm going to the doctors to tell them everything about my moods and just everything that's been going on, I feel like I need to do this for a certain person in my life.
I've never been so scared, I've already gone to them one before when I was like 15 and the doctor gave me a speech about how my life was worth more, but I've got worse since I was 15 and I've also let myself develop abit more and just try get through my episodes brushing it off as 'one of them things', but this certain person has been in my life for a year now and he's not well himself and I feel like I want to get better for him and myself, to prove that if I can get help so can he.

Supportive hugs coming your way: :hugs: :grouphugs: :hugs:
Reply 7112

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7113
i really need to talk to someone cos i can not make any sense of anything, but I can not talk to anyone. im not allowed, its not ok. its really crippling when you literally can't press the call button or send or whatever and cant say anything because every time you try and phrase something you realise that you are taking up someone's time with nastiness. it is worse when you have so much bad stuff but you have no way of expressing it so you just push it in and in and it poisons your insides even more. people tell me all the time to talk to them and although some don't really mean it I know some do, but that just makes it worse. i dont understand why im so ridiculous. i guess at least it is more proof. im failing so bad at everything right maybe i should just skip stuff and do it all wrong. sorry stream of conciousness at least this is a tiny bit of communicating.
Yeah I'm doing BTEC :P

Personally to our College there was 2 groups, one group appeared to have all the people that wanted to get the grade and did

Then.. We had the other group (the group I was in) where everyone slacked.. I ended up being 2 weeks ahead of everyone so once I finished.. I ended up going in to appease my ego :biggrin:

The sad thing is.. I was 10 points away from a D overall but one of my lecturers decided to fail me on a criteria since I forgot to justify the cost, despite the effort :unimpressed:

Better than our group then, we were just catagorised as 'people who were behind' and 'teachers.

All bow before the ego! It's very hard not to be smug when you get to say the immortal lines 'but I have nothing to do'. And then you go straight back to reading BBC Sport :awesome:

It's always one little thing isn't it? I did Health and Social which was the most tedious thing imaginable where you wrote nearly the same thing in every essay and if you forgot to give basic reasoning to the most obvious thing, you got a merit >:/

Hug of support coming at yo' face faster than a speeding train :jumphug: Just going there is a great step whether you don't say all you want to or not. Just take deep breathes and try to relax, only good things can come from it so just try not to panic and speak as slowly as you need.
Better than our group then, we were just catagorised as 'people who were behind' and 'teachers.

All bow before the ego! It's very hard not to be smug when you get to say the immortal lines 'but I have nothing to do'. And then you go straight back to reading BBC Sport :awesome:

It's always one little thing isn't it? I did Health and Social which was the most tedious thing imaginable where you wrote nearly the same thing in every essay and if you forgot to give basic reasoning to the most obvious thing, you got a merit >:/

Hug of support coming at yo' face faster than a speeding train :jumphug: Just going there is a great step whether you don't say all you want to or not. Just take deep breathes and try to relax, only good things can come from it so just try not to panic and speak as slowly as you need.

I was simialr with my Information Systems lecturer, I decided to go to class and not log in, so he said "Michael do some work" So I repled I have nothing to do :P so I distracted some kid in the class :biggrin: though in all fairness he started the conversation

*Hugs of support* :hugs:
I was simialr with my Information Systems lecturer, I decided to go to class and not log in, so he said "Michael do some work" So I repled I have nothing to do :P so I distracted some kid in the class :biggrin: though in all fairness he started the conversation

The weird part is they knew I had nothing to do and yet still told me off for it XD I still had to show up for some lectures which meant 9-4 days with nothing to do... You know you're desperate when you're reading the Sex advice column in the Guardian :K:
my uni really does take the biscuit sometimes :facepalm:

i emailed them my evidence, persoanl statement and form for extenuating circumstances.
they emailed me today to ask me to send them my evidence as i said there was some.

so i replied saying i had already sent it, and attatched it to the email again, and they got it.

they blates just didnt use their eyes, as i deffinately attatched all 3 documents!

im never gonna find out if i have EC it this rate!
The weird part is they knew I had nothing to do and yet still told me off for it XD I still had to show up for some lectures which meant 9-4 days with nothing to do... You know you're desperate when you're reading the Sex advice column in the Guardian :K:

Ahah :giggle:

That's what I find funny about everything they still tell you to go in when you've got nothing to do, then they tell you off for going in lessons. :P

Latest