The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread

Scroll to see replies

Campino :smile: strawberries and cream in a sweet!
Campino for meeeno.

I will always, always, always pick sweet over sharp.
Reply 782
Campino please :puppyeyes:
Reply 783
Campino
Citrus polos! You can get pretty good campino like alternatives now. M&s do a very good one..but citrus polos? Can't find anything to match up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 785
STORCK CAMPINO WIN THIS BATTLE.

According to the above picture, rather inexplicably, Campino are ****ing hilarious. Either that or these women are just really drunk, stumbling about Germany with goofy happy faces, craving some Campino.

Well, the sad fact is, those presumably-German-ladies-in-the-German-advert can still buy Campino if THEY crave them!

Well, you could too, if you were willing to go into an import shop - but as it stands, TSR votes them over the Citrus Sharp Polos, who will be more bitter than usual.... in hell!
Reply 786
NEW FIGHT!!

CADBURY SNAPS battle MARS BISC&!

The pair of these guys come in numerous varieties - the former, Mint, Orange and Hazelnut, the latter, Bounty, M&M, Snickers and Twix - but is variety truly the spice of life, or are you more a one-flavour kinda guy/gal?

There IS such a thing as choco-monogamy, you know...
Reply 787
Bisc& most definitely! They were a delight when you open your lunchbox! M&M bisc&?!? HELL YEAH! Snaps were like ooh tasty, but oh, they're all gone. How much packaging was in that?! Money=wasted.
I haven't tried either, but I'll vote for Snaps as I prefer its different flavours to those of Bisc&. I'm not that attracted to Bounty, Snickers and Twix bars whether they are or aren't part of a biscuit.
Bisc& gets my vote, and it sure didn't take me too long to make my mind up :biggrin:
Oh no, I love both. I think I'm gonna go with the Bisc&, because they were amazing, especially the M&M/Twix ones :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be damned if I'm losing my other favourite to the extremely average Bisc&! Snaps have to win, please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bisc&, the m&m one was incredible.
Reply 793
Bisc& were wonderful. Truly beautiful.

They get my vote if you hadn't realised...
Bisc & have the nostalgia, but I'd rather have a snap. So snappers for meeeee.
Reply 795
Incidentally, look what I'm eating just now with my cuppa.

Got them at B&M for 79p.

If only I could find a way of how to efficiently melt a twix on top of a digestive...
Original post by TotoMimo
Incidentally, look what I'm eating just now with my cuppa.

Got them at B&M for 79p.

If only I could find a way of how to efficiently melt a twix on top of a digestive...

These are actually really nice, the hazelnut ones are my favourite. Only problem is that when I buy them I go through them ridiculously quickly.
Bisc & please, they have to win!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 798
Bisc&
Reply 799
Aarora so nugs man. so nugs.

Quick Reply

Latest