The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Someone's watching my bedroom window I just know, I can hear them, and I think they have a gun, can't tell boyfriend as hell just sat I'm being silly :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
I hate those ones, they're always HUGE and impossible to swallow. But yes they are fun to play with :tongue:

I don't have much problem swallowing them, although they are the biggest meds I have to take. Fun is good, until I can't get all the little white bits back in :tongue:

Now, the tastiest meds I had - I liked the mirtazapine tablets I was on as they were the dissoluble ones that tasted of lemon :h:
Original post by PonchoKid
Someone's watching my bedroom window I just know, I can hear them, and I think they have a gun, can't tell boyfriend as hell just sat I'm being silly :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:ugs:
Tell him if you can, he may check outside the window for you just to calm you. Are you with him? If so, curl up with him and try to relax. I'm very sure that you are just feeling anxious for some reason and there is nobody watching your window, especially not with a gun! Try to take your mind off it. Lock the window, close the curtains (or ask somebody else to) and sit where you aren't in line with it or in a different room.

You are safe! Just keep reminding yourself of that! xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
First night at uni :O
Got the sort of room I wanted which is awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear :yy:
Original post by rmhumphries
I don't have much problem swallowing them, although they are the biggest meds I have to take. Fun is good, until I can't get all the little white bits back in :tongue:

Now, the tastiest meds I had - I liked the mirtazapine tablets I was on as they were the dissoluble ones that tasted of lemon :h:

Haha, I can imagine. The first time I encountered the pull-apart ones I got white powder everywhere when unexpectedly the thing practically exploded in my curious hands. :colondollar:

Aw no fair, I'm on mirtazapine and never got the lemon ones :frown: I like haloperidol as they taste of nothing which makes a nice change from some of the incredibly disgusting tastes I've experienced (Looking at you benztropine :dry: ).
Reply 7906
Original post by 05autyt
Oh thats not very friendly :/ and good :smile:

Dunno really. Most of them are second years that already know each other.

hot chocolate is good
Maybe talk to your GP? They may prescribe low dose sleepting pills

I am, I'm gonna have a very bad night I just know it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't have any in the end, I just wasted time on the computer. I'd rather not want sleeping pills, I've not forgotten your reaction to them :eek:.

:sad: :hugs:

Original post by Kindred

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone ever had pills that tasted of marmite? :s-smilie: Weirdest thing ever...
Original post by Kindred
:h:ugs:
Tell him if you can, he may check outside the window for you just to calm you. Are you with him? If so, curl up with him and try to relax. I'm very sure that you are just feeling anxious for some reason and there is nobody watching your window, especially not with a gun! Try to take your mind off it. Lock the window, close the curtains (or ask somebody else to) and sit where you aren't in line with it or in a different room.

You are safe! Just keep reminding yourself of that! xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

No hell worry because hes downstairs and he dont need to worry!
The windows open so im laid in the dark pretending im not here im pretty sure the man is hiding in the bushes over the road as i cant hear him walking around now gahhhhh
Hidey hidey hidey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
Dunno really. Most of them are second years that already know each other.

I didn't have any in the end, I just wasted time on the computer. I'd rather not want sleeping pills, I've not forgotten your reaction to them :eek:.

:sad: :hugs:

That's great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was only 1 night though :tongue: and it was the strongest dose of that pill... There bloody amazing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Haha, I can imagine. The first time I encountered the pull-apart ones I got white powder everywhere when unexpectedly the thing practically exploded in my curious hands. :colondollar:

Aw no fair, I'm on mirtazapine and never got the lemon ones :frown: I like haloperidol as they taste of nothing which makes a nice change from some of the incredibly disgusting tastes I've experienced (Looking at you benztropine :dry: ).

I am lucky, that unlike paracetamol capsules (which are a fine white powder), the lanzoprole is made up of white little balls (about a millimetre big), so I am able to capture them and put most of the ones that escape back!

This is the only time I got the dissoluble ones, no idea why I got given them. Agomelatine is the same - tastes of nothing. Not on any pills which taste bad currently luckily.
Original post by superwolf
Has anyone ever had pills that tasted of marmite? :s-smilie: Weirdest thing ever...

Thats minging!

But on other good news, my mum bought me instructions to make sockasauruses and sock cats :yep: :proud:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lanzoprole is made up of white little balls (about a millimetre big)

I ALWaYS wondered why rorys lanzoprosole rattled!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am lucky, that unlike paracetamol capsules (which are a fine white powder), the lanzoprole is made up of white little balls (about a millimetre big), so I am able to capture them and put most of the ones that escape back!

This is the only time I got the dissoluble ones, no idea why I got given them. Agomelatine is the same - tastes of nothing. Not on any pills which taste bad currently luckily.

Gotta catch 'em all! :wink:

In hospital they gave me olanzapine vellotabs (sp?) that just tasted... erzatz? :pierre:
Societies are usually fairly cheap - I agree with your therapist.

You can either:

- Join a big society (e.g. RockSoc / Your Course Society / LGBT / Quidditch Society / etc). This way, you have plenty of ops for making friends, but can slip away easily.
- Join a small society (e.g. Ten Pin Bowling / Fencing / etc). This way, you are less likely to be left out, the whole group is one friend group, but you are more likely to be noticed if you don't turn up (and may get messaged asking why / etc).
I ALWaYS wondered why rorys lanzoprosole rattled!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should take one apart some time! :h:
You should take one apart some time! :h:

I may just do that :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Small ones are usually better in longer friendships, I agree.

Your location is Nottingham - am I am right in remembering you are at UoN? If so, you are right that a lot of the sports societies need sports centre membership annoyingly.

A lot of societies have free activities in the first week or so, so you could always go along to some, and see how well you get on.

You could go to Sci Fi/Anime weekly for anime maybe, and then find another society with also does 1/2 things a week. After all, you need time for that annoying thing called studying as well :tongue:

I may just do that :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its good fun - although I am sure Rory would appreciate it if you put it back together after :tongue:
Its good fun - although I am sure Rory would appreciate it if you put it back together after :tongue:

CHEDDAR MAN needs no assistance!
Reply 7919
Hey not sure if this is the right place to ask but my girlfriend is on Sertraline, 100 mg. Her dosage went up from 50 mg today. Shes currently in a lot of pain, sore throat pain in her back. It's really bad. Are these normal side effects or something more serious?

Latest