The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbie242
Haha don't worry :tongue:. I know... it seems totally unfair considering that the question can go either way, by mentioning to firms surely I am not acknowledging the fact that it also increases the cost of borrowing for consumers which in turn influences the level of investment...

I hope I have a nicer examiner, OCR should be ashamed, they are the kind of people that make me hate exams, there is not freedom bar the stupid 6 points they wrote on the markscheme!

I only need 1 more mark for an A

Yeah edexcel is much nicer that way, but the questions are really badly worded!
Reply 3761
I can finally post my room photos :biggrin:
Reply 3762
I'm telling you guys, I'm getting so much more work compared to the beginning of last year, but I guess I'll get used to it as the year progresses - I've been spending all of my free periods at college doing homework/making revision notes, so I guess it's kind of a blessing in disguise!

Any other potential English students? I'm applying to Kings for either English Lit & Language or English & Classics. Plus UCL, Queen Mary and not sure what else (all in London) :smile: How have you found the start of the year, are you getting into the routine or struggling to keep up? Must admit, I was but I think I'm slowly getting used to it! P.S. I've yet to get my predicted grades!!
Original post by lilGem
Sorry I've literally just seen this :colondollar:

it's really good had my module introductions today and my proper lectures start tomorrow, socmart was yesterday and I joined BIOsoc, bright futures, J- soc and RAG :biggrin:

First 2 days were all induction things which lasted aages but I won some chocolate from my lecturer in a team building thing :biggrin: my room is mostly decorated.

got set some work on the first day too! the freshers events have been amazing though! :biggrin:

Sounds like you've done a lot already :biggrin: I'm sure the societies will be great fun!

Congrats on the chocolate hehe, lucky :tongue:

Hope it's not too demanding just yet! Lovely to hear :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many amazing postgraduate courses...forensic anthropology :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This D1 maths homework is making me lose the will to live. :sigh: So bloody boring :dry:
Original post by usycool1
This D1 maths homework is making me lose the will to live. :sigh: So bloody boring :dry:

I don't have to do D1 :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Prim's Algorithm distance matrices at the moment, I'm dying

What topic? We're advancing really slowly, we're only did Binning today!
Edit: my previous post made no sense. I should really proofread my posts. They're often inaccurate :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)

Sounds fun

not

Original post by g.k.galloway

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good for you :colonhash::tongue: I'm tempted to swap it for M4 :colonhash:

Haven't got on to that, but :console:

Original post by keromedic
What topic? We're advancing really quickly, we're only did Binning today!

Nice! We've just done the graphs and networks chapter...need to do the first 2 exercises for homework (about 20ish questions :colonhash:).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah :P
We were talking of the pros/cons of intensive farming today.
I think I failed my Chem quant practical :frown:

Nice! We've just done the graphs and networks chapter...need to do the first 2 exercises for homework (about 20ish questions :colonhash:).

Ooh nice. What do you like in wrestling?
I have some Fp1 homework which I'll do tonight. How far have you gotten on ur maths self-study?
Ah :P
We were talking of the pros/cons of intensive farming today.
I think I failed my Chem quant practical :frown:

Yeah we did S1 last year and M1 this year (mind you I only do single maths :biggrin: )

I have a chemistry ISA tomorrow :s-smilie:
Good for you :colonhash::tongue: I'm tempted to swap it for M4 :colonhash:

Haven't got on to that, but :console:

Oh we skipped chapter 2 haha, my teacher just printed all the necessary definitions. I also wish that I did something like M4 instead of D1, its so easy but so boring
Yeah we did S1 last year and M1 this year (mind you I only do single maths :biggrin: )

I have a chemistry ISA tomorrow :s-smilie:

Good luck. Are you OCR A? We're currently doing the kinetics (Rate) topic. We've now moved onto equilibrium though.
Reply 3776
D1 is great fun. :biggrin:
Good luck. Are you OCR A? We're currently doing the kinetics (Rate) topic. We've now moved onto equilibrium though.

Yep :smile: We've done rates and are about halfway through equilbiria :smile: We're doing carbonyl compounds with our other teacher :smile:
Original post by Pandora.
D1 is great fun. :biggrin:

handgun1.jpg

ready when you are
Yep :smile: We've done rates and are about halfway through equilbiria :smile: We're doing carbonyl compounds with our other teacher :smile:

I think my class is quite far through equillibria, but I missed yesterday's lesson :frown:

handgun1.jpg
Keron,
ready when you are

No thanks
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest