The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
It feels like a massive weight has been lifted :biggrin:
What are you applying for?

Classics - at Durham, Exeter, KCL, Oxford, UCL. How are you feeling about medicine?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3941
Original post by Blueray2
The way you lot keep this alive is great even though its mainly year 14 lilGem :tongue:

Original post by usycool1
Nothing wrong with that, it's awesome she's on this thread :woo:

Where have you been? Haven't spoken to you in a while! :biggrin:

:biggrin: Glad to be of service
Original post by Darth_Newdar
Classics - at Durham, Exeter, KCL, Oxford, UCL. How are you feeling about medicine?

Oh wow, good luck!! :smile: I'm so nervous, I don't know how well/bad I'll do this cycle
Oh wow, good luck!! :smile: I'm so nervous, I don't know how well/bad I'll do this cycle

My board is WJEC :colondollar: not OCR

With that avatar, I'm sure you'll be fine! :tongue:
Original post by Darth_Newdar
With that avatar, I'm sure you'll be fine! :tongue:

I thought it was a pretty cool one :tongue:
Hopefully! I know you will as well :smile:
How many of you have sent your application off? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3947
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

final tweaks and then it will be send off
Original post by L'Evil Fish
My board is WJEC :colondollar: not OCR

:lol: haha I was surprised when you said OCR :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have :smile:
I have :smile:

Oh wow, is it a big weight off your shoulders? :tongue: and where did you decide on in the end? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Oh wow, is it a big weight off your shoulders? :tongue: and where did you decide on in the end? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really was, especially because I kept putting it off and changing my mind last minute :colondollar: Sheffield, Leicester, Leeds and Keele :smile: I'm happy with them, so wishing for the best. How far along are you in your application?

Could you change my prediction in Further Maths to A* now instead of A*/A
It really was, especially because I kept putting it off and changing my mind last minute :colondollar: Sheffield, Leicester, Leeds and Keele :smile: I'm happy with them, so wishing for the best. How far along are you in your application?

Awwwww! Well that's great then :smile: Ooh nice choices :biggrin: you should be, best of luck, looking forward to hearing how it goes! I've done everything I can do, just waiting for my edited PS to be looked at again by my mentor :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
Could you change my prediction in Further Maths to A* now instead of A*/A

Yup, done! :biggrin:
Yup, done! :biggrin:

Out of curiosity what are you predicted Usy? :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96
Awwwww! Well that's great then :smile: Ooh nice choices :biggrin: you should be, best of luck, looking forward to hearing how it goes! I've done everything I can do, just waiting for my edited PS to be looked at again by my mentor :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :biggrin: I can only see myself getting 1 interview if any hahaha. Oh right, hopefully there's not too much corrections :smile:
Original post by Robbie242

Out of curiosity what are you predicted Usy? :biggrin:

:hat2:

A*A*A*AA (I got a predicted grade for maths even though I've already done it :dontknow::tongue:). :smile:
Deciding between Pembroke and Jesus now for Cambridge! :biggrin:
:hat2:

A*A*A*AA (I got a predicted grade for maths even though I've already done it :dontknow::tongue:). :smile:

Of course a gazzillion A*s I'd expect nothing less from Usy :cool:. How strange :tongue:, are you close to sending off your application (I've being done for more than a week but I'm just waiting for my bloody remark)
Original post by Endless Blue
Deciding between Pembroke and Jesus now for Cambridge! :biggrin:

Pembroke ofc

Latest