The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ndella
Lol why?

I wiped all my numbers:redface:
Original post by Lucy96
As in they actually require a C or they realistically mean a C? :tongue: They don't state it themselves but on websites such as "Which? University" they say they want AABe :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Realistic I guess :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Realistic I guess :tongue:

Yeah that makes sense :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
Good luck! :hugs:

Thanks! :hugs:
Original post by Lucy96
Yeah that makes sense :tongue:

If it says just a "pass" then I would think an E. However, your best bet would be to contact the admissions office; especially if you're thinking of applying there. :smile:
Original post by Endless Blue
If it says just a "pass" then I would think an E. However, your best bet would be to contact the admissions office; especially if you're thinking of applying there. :smile:

That's what I thought, but I really don't know how they'd take to it :tongue: It's not the most competitive course there which is why I've considered it even with the E. Deliberating between applying there for archaeology (which asks for AAB-ABB; quite low for UCL) or archaeology and anthropology which is AAB. Yeah that's probably the best idea, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
Just submitted my UCAS application, here we go! :eek3:

Best of luck, keep me updated of course :biggrin: did you go for Cambridge in the end? (I'm so forgetful :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Best of luck, keep me updated of course :biggrin: did you go for Cambridge in the end? (I'm so forgetful :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Lucy, and will do! :biggrin: Nah, I went for Oxford (Magdalene) instead :tongue:
Thanks Lucy, and will do! :biggrin: Nah, I went for Oxford (Magdalene) instead :tongue:

Great :biggrin: oh lovely! Magdalene looks beautiful :smile:
Reply 4028
Am I the only one on here, who hasn't been to an open day this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I haven't either! Dunno if i will.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just to be a pedant, Oxford's Magdalen doesn't have an 'e' on the end. :tongue: They might not like the spelling of the equivalent college at "The Other Place". :wink:
Reply 4031
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I need to apply for the Kent one ASAP though :s-smilie:
Original post by Endless Blue
Just to be a pedant, Oxford's Magdalen doesn't have an 'e' on the end. :tongue: They might not like the spelling of the equivalent college at "The Other Place". :wink:

Haha :ninja:

Posted from TSR app
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I haven't been either. Train tickets are a bit pricey nowadays. I'm talking about those £50 tickets to Warwick.
Reply 4034
first lab today :woo:

Shame I was woken up by a fire alarrm :unimpressed:
Reply 4035
Original post by lilGem
first lab today :woo:

Shame I was woken up by a fire alarrm :unimpressed:

Why? You should be happy. It shows they care about your safety :biggrin:
Reply 4036
Original post by Qari
Why? You should be happy. It shows they care about your safety :biggrin:

it went off 10 minutes before my alarm was meant to go off :frown:
Original post by lilGem
it went off 10 minutes before my alarm was meant to go off :frown:

You sound like a student when you say that- you have achieved your goal quickly :biggrin:

But fire alarm tests are very good things when you look at them theoretically, it's just a pain when they actually happen...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4038
Original post by furryface12
You sound like a student when you say that- you have achieved your goal quickly :biggrin:

But fire alarm tests are very good things when you look at them theoretically, it's just a pain when they actually happen...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am a student :biggrin:

I know, ah well back to the reading
Original post by lilGem
I am a student :biggrin:

I know, ah well back to the reading

I know, that was my point :tongue: (not that what I wrote made much sense looking back at it, sorry about that!). Enjoy though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest