The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4040
Original post by furryface12
I know, that was my point :tongue: (not that what I wrote made much sense looking back at it, sorry about that!). Enjoy though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

we did DNA analysis today :biggrin:

have a chemistry lecture at 5pm though and some reading for tomorrow and some post lecture reading from today :woo:
So I've been told my personal statement is great but I need to add more to it and adapt a few things. How is that possible when it's already 47 lines?! :frown: Only got told to take 3 words out too. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4042
Original post by lilGem
it went off 10 minutes before my alarm was meant to go off :frown:

Free alarm. You didn't have to shut the alarm clock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4043
Original post by Lucy96
So I've been told my personal statement is great but I need to add more to it and adapt a few things. How is that possible when it's already 47 lines?! :frown: Only got told to take 3 words out too. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch, good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Aw :frown: What books are you studying? :smile: I think it's the coursework that's going to really stress me out to be honest!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, already given in two essays and have another one to write this week! ._. We're doing a bunch of Keats, As You Like It by Shakespeare, The Go Between, The Birthday Party and something else.. can't remember. What about you?
Reply 4045
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

its tough but don't worry. what i did was try to read through it and see if there were any areas which were too wordy and take those out and then do the adaptations.

apologies if too long but good luck with getting the personal statement down to size :smile:
Reply 4046
Original post by usycool1
Just submitted my UCAS application, here we go! :eek3:

same here, good luck :smile:

Thank you, I'll need it! :tongue:
Original post by Siena4996
Yeah, already given in two essays and have another one to write this week! ._. We're doing a bunch of Keats, As You Like It by Shakespeare, The Go Between, The Birthday Party and something else.. can't remember. What about you?

Ah poor you! :frown: sounds good :biggrin: I'm doing Macbeth, The Bloody Chamber and Wuthering Heights (for the exam) :smile:
Original post by Prinz655
its tough but don't worry. what i did was try to read through it and see if there were any areas which were too wordy and take those out and then do the adaptations.

apologies if too long but good luck with getting the personal statement down to size :smile:

I'll try my best to do that then, thank you very much for the advice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4048
Original post by Lucy96

I'll try my best to do that then, thank you very much for the advice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no probs
Original post by lilGem
we did DNA analysis today :biggrin:

have a chemistry lecture at 5pm though and some reading for tomorrow and some post lecture reading from today :woo:

:eek: I'm jealous- I only wanted to take biology for the genetics and DNA stuff, but most of it wasn't until A2 and I' have dropped it after AS. Chemistry though... :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4050
:eek: I'm jealous- I only wanted to take biology for the genetics and DNA stuff, but most of it wasn't until A2 and I' have dropped it after AS. Chemistry though... :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it is hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
I know it is hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you do chemistry? I did at AS, dropped it now though- it feels so good to be rid of it! I should never have taken it, but there you go :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Statistical analysis is boooooring :yawn:

Original post by Prinz655
same here, good luck :smile:

Thanks, you too! :biggrin:
Statistical analysis is boooooring :yawn:

Thanks, you too! :biggrin:

You find a lot of things boring :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by keromedic
You find a lot of thing boring :tongue:

:rofl: So true actually :lol:

I complain about pretty much everything on here :tongue:
:rofl: So true actually :lol:

I complain about pretty much everything on here :tongue:

It's fine. We're trawling so much in bio. I'm so bad (punish me plz), I haven't kept to my promise of reading one nonfic per week. I intend to start this week. I've deactivated my facebook account and given myself a reason to write, by blogging, so hopefully I can keep to the promise :biggrin:.
Original post by keromedic
It's fine. We're trawling so much in bio. I'm so bad (punish me plz), I haven't kept to my promise of reading one nonfic per week. I intend to start this week. I've deactivated my facebook account and given myself a reason to write, by blogging, so hopefully I can keep to the promise :biggrin:.

You post way too much on FB. That stuff is for Twitter :tongue:

Btw, I have new accounts guys...

@Colourful_Pics
@SubSeaLevel
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Btw, I have new accounts guys...

@Colourful_Pics
@SubSeaLevel

How many accounts is that now?! I need to get twitter sometime...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfair late detentions are ****ign annoying. I never usually rant, but this is just ridiculous. I was ill and that's a genuine reason. :angry:
How many accounts is that now?! I need to get twitter sometime...

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 non personal ones :tongue:

Do it!

Latest