The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
you got that right.

Have I got you as a friend?
I'm booboo-xox

Original post by Izzyeviel
Does this game normally keep crashing when you go to Krustyland?

it can randomly crash anytime! Mine crashes as soon as I log on then everyone freezes :frown:
ever since the Halloween update the game for me seems to be slightly laggy. Anybody else had this problem?
Reply 962
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
After playing Tapped Out for over a year I think I've been patient enough :rolleyes:

We need more free donuts :wink:

Ditto, I just refuse to spend donuts speeding things up.

More free donuts would be good though :puppyeyes:
Reply 963
Original post by Izzyeviel
Does this game normally keep crashing when you go to Krustyland?

This has happened to me a few times. If I close all applications and then open it again, it seems to be okay.
Original post by Aula
Ditto, I just refuse to spend donuts speeding things up.

More free donuts would be good though :puppyeyes:

I'm normally like that! But everything good that costs donuts need 100+ :mad:

Anyone else curious to see what the community prizes are? :colone:
you have now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 966
How much goo has everyone got right now? I'm on about 700, but I only visit around 20 friends a day. Hopefully I can get all the prizes unlocked by the end date, unlike Whacking Day.
Reply 967
So I only have about 7 friends with ghosts in their towns at the moment. If anyone else fancies adding me, feel free :h:

(Aula)
Original post by Luhar
How much goo has everyone got right now? I'm on about 700, but I only visit around 20 friends a day. Hopefully I can get all the prizes unlocked by the end date, unlike Whacking Day.

Im on 420 atm.

Names getoom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luhar

I'm on 900, going to friends' towns now to get more, hopefully can get to 1250 to unlock the next prize :biggrin:
Reply 970
I've only just got the hallowe'en package, but it shouldn't be long before I get going with it. Still trying to save up for the Cubic Zirconium, too. Only 2.3million to go :rolleyes:
I only just started playing this the other day, and have zero friends so far. (name is barneythecat if anyone cares to add me)
Pretty much just started the Halloween challenge, I've just unlocked the Pumpkin House. Feel free to add me, my username is JellyTots :smile:
The ghost sucker is amazing :biggrin: Makes it so easier to get the ghosts!

Gremlins though... So hard to catch :frown: Every time I try to catch one it thinks I press on a building :grr:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

Gremlins though... So hard to catch :frown: Every time I try to catch one it thinks I press on a building :grr:

Same, it's really annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loving the Halloween update. Such a good game and it's great to think that I've been playing this for months and still haven't spent a dime on it.
The answer to the question when you have collected all the items and clicked on the Simpsons house is,

"Emerald Ring"
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
The answer to the question when you have collected all the items and clicked on the Simpsons house is,

"Emerald Ring"

Thank you :biggrin:
Does anyone know if we get to keep Maude after the Halloween theme is gone?
Reply 979
Original post by Vixen47
Does anyone know if we get to keep Maude after the Halloween theme is gone?

Every other 'special' character has hung around after their theme has finished. I can still play Marge as a witch, for example, so would assume that she can and will stay.

Quick Reply

Latest