Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
sort out a place to live with my girlfriend
sort out bills and such
work as hard as I can on my CBT
reach the point where I can go back into education through college and then hopefully University to study IT
get a job in IT
have a productive and rewarding life with my girlfriend and with friends both new and old

sounds so easy on paper...:erm:
Reply 8561
Original post by SciFiRory
Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
sort out bills and such
reach the point where I can go back into education through college and then hopefully University to study IT
get a job in IT
have a productive and rewarding life with my girlfriend and with friends both new and old

I reckon you can do it buddy :biggrin:

It'd seem that in my quest to become a 'better man' and feel more attractive I've just become mega-paranoid and overblown every little mistake I make into some massive personality defect. For example missing the bus by 2 minutes with my girlfriend uddenly turned into lazy selfish irresponsible whiny manchild :s-smilie:

I think it's because I think if I don't improve then my love life is going to go the same way as my parents' marriage did-down the drain :/
but in reality the only thing which is putting it at risk is my constant self-criticism and hyperanxious state
What the hell do I do?!?!?! My psych wants to take me back to where it all happened cause he thinks that's the only way I can move forward is by talking about it at the damn place!! But surely he can't make me to right?!?! I've been once and god I was a total mess after that!

I don't open up to him about it at all.. So he reckons going there will release all this built up emotions about it all and he'll be there to talk it through with me... But I really do not want to go back there :cry2:

I don't know what the **** to do at all!! :sad: I just can't go back there I fuking fant!!! But he won't blody listn!! Just wana smSh somethin up now!!!'!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
Lots of tears running down my cheeks right now :cry: Thought I'd catch up on this week's episode of Waterloo Road but it has a really sad ending :sad: :cry:

I've missed so much episodes of Waterloo Road I can no longer call myself a fan:colone: Need to catch up, pronto.
So, yesterday was a horrible day, I actually cried at night and I'm supposed to be the cold hearted Kristen Stewart girl who has no feelings but hey:colone:
Lay in bed most of the day feeling sorry for myself because everything's going wrong again and my Doctor joked that one more overdose wouldn't end in good luck like it has before. That scared me but yesterday it seemed like a "way out" :frown:
Avoided everyone and told them I was alright like usual.
Depression, you won.
But just on this occasion:cool:
Original post by -FireFlies-
What the hell do I do?!?!?! My psych wants to take me back to where it all happened cause he thinks that's the only way I can move forward is by talking about it at the damn place!! But surely he can't make me to right?!?! I've been once and god I was a total mess after that!

I don't open up to him about it at all.. So he reckons going there will release all this built up emotions about it all and he'll be there to talk it through with me... But I really do not want to go back there :cry2:

I don't know what the **** to do at all!! :sad: I just can't go back there I fuking fant!!! But he won't blody listn!! Just wana smSh somethin up now!!!'!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But last time you went you were on your own, do you think youd feel safer if there was someone you know there with you, prehaps talk to him about going near the place, looking at it from a distance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I'm trying to find out what's going on with me and where I can go to get help but in order to actually find out I'd have to post a rather long explanation, would you say it's more suitable to put that in here or in a thread?

I would say it is most likely best to start a new thread, that way you can clearly see the replies to your post (and won't miss any), and in the thread, sometimes as this thread is fast moving, posts get missed, which won't happen if you create a new thread.
Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
sort out bills and such
get a job in IT

I have faith in you to do this!
I made it through todays first aid course. :woo: And the trainer said he was impressed with me. :colondollar: Which shut the voices up for a little while because they had been saying that I was crap at it all and was doing it all wrong. :s-smilie: Score: tasha-1 voices-0. :tongue:
Original post by tasha96
I made it through todays first aid course. :woo: And the trainer said he was impressed with me. :colondollar: Which shut the voices up for a little while because they had been saying that I was crap at it all and was doing it all wrong. :s-smilie: Score: tasha-1 voices-0. :tongue:

Yay! I'm still on PRSOM for you :emo: WELL DONE TASHA :lovehug:

*scurries away to rep random noobs in H&R*
I'm gonna reply to people in a bit, but was wondering if anyone's heard from 08Batee?
She's not posted in a while :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Yay! I'm still on PRSOM for you :emo: WELL DONE TASHA :lovehug:

*scurries away to rep random noobs in H&R*

Thank you. :colondollar: :hugs:

Original post by PonchoKid
I'm gonna reply to people in a bit, but was wondering if anyone's heard from 08Batee?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I spoke to her on facebook last night. :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think she uses TSR anymore. I haven't spoken to her in ages either - must do that :s-smilie:
Rory's life plan:

sort out ESA
sort out bills and such
get a job in IT

you know you can do it :u:

Original post by gemmanewman
So, yesterday was a horrible day, I actually cried at night and I'm supposed to be the cold hearted Kristen Stewart girl who has no feelings but hey:colone:
Lay in bed most of the day feeling sorry for myself because everything's going wrong again and my Doctor joked that one more overdose wouldn't end in good luck like it has before. That scared me but yesterday it seemed like a "way out" :frown:
Avoided everyone and told them I was alright like usual.
Depression, you won.
But just on this occasion:cool:

i know everyone says this, but sometimes crying can really help :yep:
try and ignore your dr he should have joked like that, but you CAN get over this :smile:
and your right, depression MAY have won, but only on this occasion :yep:

Original post by tasha96

and this my friend is why you are super awesome :woo::awesome::banana2:

Original post by tasha96
I spoke to her on facebook last night. :smile: :hugs:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I don't think she uses TSR anymore. I haven't spoken to her in ages either - must do that :s-smilie:

thanks guys, i have no contact with her now if shes not on TSR and all of a sudden got worried that she wasnt posting and stuff.
hope shes ok :smile:
Wanted to prepare my next term at university, but still haven't done anything. I don't want to fail again, but I don't think I will do anything next week and everything is a mess.

and this my friend is why you are super awesome :woo::awesome::banana2:

I'm not. :frown: Back to tears again. :cry2:
Having a horrible night. Resorted to avoiding everyone as usual. :frown:
Been a useless couple of days.
Mental health sucks.
But last time you went you were on your own, do you think youd feel safer if there was someone you know there with you, prehaps talk to him about going near the place, looking at it from a distance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know last time I was on my own and it was horrid.. But I don't really know him either :/ he said we'd discuss it more before planning anything but it's terrifying to go back there and talk about it all :hide:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -FireFlies-
I know last time I was on my own and it was horrid.. But I don't really know him either :/ he said we'd discuss it more before planning anything but it's terrifying to go back there and talk about it all :hide:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a nurse you could drag along as well or a trusted friend? It sounds like he's doing some kinda trauma exposure therapy-esque thing, so I'm not sure he'll be amenable to backing down about it.

Big hugs :hugs:
Reply 8579
not doing well .i'm so tired of feeling like this,

Latest