The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
GUYS I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM YORK. SO HAPPY :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So proud :smile: you're the first from the thread as well!! How does it feel? :smile:
Original post by Endless Blue
Driving test #2 tomorrow.. wish me luck!

Good luck dude! I'm sure you'll smash it this time around
Original post by mynameisntbobk
So proud :smile: you're the first from the thread as well!! How does it feel? :smile:

Aww thank you ever so much! :smile: feels amazing hehe :colondollar: not been this happy in a while! Needed something to cheer me up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
GIROUD!!!!!!

Come on you gunners!

:teeth:

Shame about the first goal
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Wait till the others come and then you can make decisions :mmm:

I've overdosed. Or attempted to. Taking tablets is so hard!

Yeah haha :biggrin:

Oh wow haha :redface: I hate it! Took one for my migraine but it's done nothing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Aww thank you ever so much! :smile: feels amazing hehe :colondollar: not been this happy in a while! Needed something to cheer me up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing at all :biggrin: aw well you do deserve it, so you should be really proud of yourself. Soon your other choices to come :wink:
:teeth:

Shame about the first goal

Couldn't believe it, but then again, we can come back from anything
Reply 5505
Original post by keromedic
Pah, don't feign modesty :h:.
I'm serious! :tongue: I wrote a decent review once and that's it. Writing is so difficult but very rewarding when it goes well. :smile:
Original post by Pandora.
I really want to start writing creatively... I can't seem to put words together very well though. :frown:

But...but...what about the history book you promised me and everyone else back in year 11? :cry2::tongue:
Original post by usycool1
But...but...what about the history book you promised me and everyone else back in year 11? :cry2::tongue:

Oh yes. I think I might find a virtual pen pal! Someone I could send emails to weekly. Do you know of a prospective med one?
Original post by Lucy96
Yeah haha :biggrin:

Oh wow haha :redface: I hate it! Took one for my migraine but it's done nothing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's horrible. I fell asleep and my neck has pulled and it's killing
Nothing at all :biggrin: aw well you do deserve it, so you should be really proud of yourself. Soon your other choices to come :wink:

Couldn't believe it, but then again, we can come back from anything

:cry2:

That's so lovely :h: means a lot! That'd be nice :wink:
It's horrible. I fell asleep and my neck has pulled and it's killing

Eurgh sounds it :frown:
Reply 5510
Damn, you have the memory of an elephant :ninja::lol: I think I've moved on to pure fiction! So many ideas, I just need to get them down.
Can we actually all meet up next summer? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5512
Who here uses BBM. Tempted to create a group chat for us on there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got selected for a county rugby match this weekend yeahhh :biggrin: BUT my ucas referee still hasn't written my reference... i asked him how it was going and he replied 'oh have you submitted your application to me?'... Not the response I wanted haha. Congratulations to everyone with offers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5514
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only time myself and a few others would be able to meet would be after results but then everyone is trying to sort out accomodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pandora.
Damn, you have the memory of an elephant :ninja::lol: I think I've moved on to pure fiction! So many ideas, I just need to get them down.

Haha :lol: Oooh, nice! :biggrin: In the summer, when year 13 is over and everything, I think you should write a story using all our usernames/personalities as characters or something...it'd be something else nice in addition to the yearbook :tongue:

Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not? But down South, not up North :tongue:
Reply 5516
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Up for it!

Original post by Qari
Who here uses BBM. Tempted to create a group chat for us on there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I suppose we can all get it now it's on Android and iOS

Original post by Qari
Only time myself and a few others would be able to meet would be after results but then everyone is trying to sort out accomodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There'll be time :smile:

Hear hear. London I suppose is nice and central for everyone? I say central, it's not really, but it's the population centre... Sort of.

EDIT: Top fact, just looked it up and the centre of population is in Leicestershire. Specifically Appleby Parva according to this (Wikipedia's a top source).... So er... That's interesting. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh okay :smile: I'm sure we can come up with something!

Haha no one likes the North :wink: But nah, it makes sense for it to be down South as that's where most of you are :tongue: This MUST happen :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :lol: Oooh, nice! :biggrin: In the summer, when year 13 is over and everything, I think you should write a story using all our usernames/personalities as characters or something...it'd be something else nice in addition to the yearbook :tongue:

I better be invited :h:.
Original post by Lucy96
Haha no one likes the North :wink: But nah, it makes sense for it to be down South as that's where most of you are :tongue: This MUST happen :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, silly north :tongue: Kidding, of course, but yes, it must! :fuhrer:

Original post by keromedic
I better be invited :h:.

Hmm...I dunno...you could carry our bags for us or something. :tongue:

Of course you would be! :biggrin:

Latest