The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdviceSeeker09
If you click on the bit where you can see community prizes, and keep tapping the icon when the prizes are on screen, it nudges the community total up. Try it :smile:

I already knew that :tongue: But as soon as you click onto your own prize total it goes back to the original number so it's a bit pointless :frown:
Does anybody else's game crash a lot now? I always get to the point where it says tap to continue when I log on then it crashes :frown:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Does anybody else's game crash a lot now? I always get to the point where it says tap to continue when I log on then it crashes :frown:

Mine does sometimes, but only when I'm doing stuff thats ram intensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by humza100
Mine does sometimes, but only when I'm doing stuff thats ram intensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so annoying! It kept crashing after it updated yesterday and today it crashed about 10 times before it would actually open
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
It's so annoying! It kept crashing after it updated yesterday and today it crashed about 10 times before it would actually open

It'll probably depend on how big or how much stuff is in your town. Mine never crashes when opening it's just when I click on loads of stuff and just closes but turns on fine straight after

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by humza100
It'll probably depend on how big or how much stuff is in your town. Mine never crashes when opening it's just when I click on loads of stuff and just closes but turns on fine straight after

Posted from TSR Mobile

My town is quite big and has a lot of buildings

Mine crashes when I visit friends' towns too, but only when they have lots of houses that are already haunted with lots of gremlins, it's really weird :confused:
Reply 1126
I dunno, but I would definitely tap you
I currently have no gremlins in my town and I am fed up with the Halloween task.

So please send your gremlins to Nataschat33 and I promise until Saturday I will not destroy your gremlins.

I have over 140000 goo and it's time to help other reach their goals.

Then we will restart the cycle again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'll add you as i need some more goo if i'm gonig to reach 10,000 i only have 2,000
Every time I try to plant a gremlin in someone's town the thing crashes. Annoying. Now have 50 of the buggers.
Original post by abbythesmall
i'll add you as i need some more goo if i'm gonig to reach 10,000 i only have 2,000

I've added some people today, I hope you one of them.
Original post by Nasher and Basher
I've added some people today, I hope you one of them.

unfortunately there was already to many gremlins there already!

Ok, I will let you know when my town is empty again.
add me? I think my name is daniiellajessica :smile:
This morning found 2 of my characters on unbrought land but luckily I could click on them and send them on tasks

Just got the Noise land arcade and the first task was send Dolph on a task but he had already gone way out of any land that I owned :s had to put the arcade into storage!

Has anyone else has these problems?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by daniiellajessica
add me? I think my name is daniiellajessica :smile:

Ok. My Springfield should be gremlin free now.
I'm sick of all these ghosts!!!
Original post by pandabird
I'm sick of all these ghosts!!!

I don't seem to have any ghosts or gremlins any idea why?
Original post by daniiellajessica
I don't seem to have any ghosts or gremlins any idea why?

Hmmm. That's odd. Has Halloween not arrived at Springfield at all?
Original post by pandabird
Hmmm. That's odd. Has Halloween not arrived at Springfield at all?

Apparently not, although it might have been because I've had to start over completely from scratch... *sighs*
whats your id? can I add you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest