The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wattsy
This weeks acca blower looks to be the Patsies so far, what's going on with them? Who's winning the game for the Dolphins?

Spoke too soon :tongue: Thought they would come good.

Does anyone play NFL Weekly Pick 'Em? You pick the results of each match and play against the experts. This week I'm doing well apart from picking the Eagles at New York, I had a little feeling but I went with Philadelphia because the Giants were 1-6 :frown:
Reply 7301
Just 2 things...

Megatrons stat line :eek:

Pryors 92 read options rushing TD :eek:
Reply 7302
Original post by cant_think_of_name

Does anyone play NFL Weekly Pick 'Em? You pick the results of each match and play against the experts. This week I'm doing well apart from picking the Eagles at New York, I had a little feeling but I went with Philadelphia because the Giants were 1-6 :frown:

Thats the only game I have wrong now, thanks to that huge drive from the lions.
Original post by ..DT..
Thats the only game I have wrong now, thanks to that huge drive from the lions.

**** **** **** I picked Dallas :frown:
Pryor's TD was sooo good.
The raiders have arrived.
Some good games so far the NE come back was a really good watch.
Reply 7305
Original post by cant_think_of_name

My acca for every game survived the 5;30s but I'm thinking the Raiders are going to break me here because they've actually turned up for once!
Original post by Wattsy
My acca for every game survived the 5;30s but I'm thinking the Raiders are going to break me here because they've actually turned up for once!

I know its a rarity. But the raider nation is back!!! Well for know anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7307
Original post by Iloveginjas
I know its a rarity. But the raider nation is back!!! Well for know anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also picked Atlanta basically because of Seahawks hangover and that's not looking good now either :frown:
Original post by Wattsy

Yeah not a great week right now unless Pittsburgh and Atlanta pick it up here. Literally switched to the Falcons from the Cardinals five minutes before kick off. At least Cincinnati are winning.
And **** now the Redskins are joining in with ruining my percentage
Reply 7310
Nfc east is a joke. Complete position swap with NFC west

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7311
Did anyone see the Broncos vs Redskins game... Broncos really turned it around in the second half... Wow!
Reply 7312
Original post by CUfan
Did anyone see the Broncos vs Redskins game... Broncos really turned it around in the second half... Wow!

More Washington's offense crumbling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Nfc east is a joke. Complete position swap with NFC west

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reckon the Cardinals are almost as good as the Cowboys really. The 49ers and Seahawks are streets ahead of any of those teams
I listened to the game on audio pass. That was crazy. The broncos' D turned up today. Does RG3 make those interceptions if he is still on the field? I'm not too sure. The broncos won the turnover battle in a crazy, crazy second half. Knoshown Moreno came up with big, big plays when it mattered. D'Angelo Hall had a very good game. His interception was unreal.

Some of the other games was crazy. How many yards did Calvin Johnson get against Dallas in the end?

Also, was not expecting Matt Ryan to throw 4 interceptions. And Geno smith's good odd numbered week/terrible even numbered week streak continues!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7315
Original post by 419
More Washington's offense crumbling

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true but the Broncos defense did well to see and get those interceptions whether they were poor throws or not
Reply 7316
Top scorer in the fantasy league so far this week. SUP MEGA!
Reply 7317
Original post by Wattsy
I also picked Atlanta basically because of Seahawks hangover and that's not looking good now either :frown:

The Arizona Seattle game was last Thursday though - I would expect any team with 10+ days rest would be over any "hangover".
That said, I still reckoned that Atlanta would win that one, but looks like the Cardinals are beginning to use Ellington a bit more, and he is what they were missing
Reply 7318
Original post by munn
The Arizona Seattle game was last Thursday though - I would expect any team with 10+ days rest would be over any "hangover".
That said, I still reckoned that Atlanta would win that one, but looks like the Cardinals are beginning to use Ellington a bit more, and he is what they were missing

Maybe but no team has won the week after playing the Seahawks except for the Cardinals now.
Speaking of seahawks, they barely managed to beat st. louis. That was a tightly-fought affair. St Louis had four attempts inside the 5 with less than 20 seconds on the clock to punch it into the end zone, and somehow contrived to fail (or seattle had good red zone d). 4 and goal from the 1 yard line, with 4 seconds on the clock, they pass and it's incomplete as time expired, just about sums up st louis' game. And wilson's numbers were inflated by golden tate making a circus catch on an underthrown pass which should have been intercepted. Golden tate made himself and the team look very foolish by taunting. that was uncalled for.

Latest