Original post by Obiejess
Hey - CGP is Boss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hell yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6722
Original post by Katie97
Glad I'm not the only textbook hoarder! :jumphug:

Umm well, we actually got them forced upon us by the college, every history student must have 6 :zomg: But I'd have bought more anyway, textbooks are pretty great! Or at least I think so, the people who got access to them for GCSE are less than impressed by my enthusiasm for the things :colondollar:
Hey - CGP is Boss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by marinajelly

Who doesn't love revising C1 then stumbling across an entire page of information about cows? :tongue:

Wow. Interesting scenario. I can't say I can offer expertise, but all the best. :smile:

Meanwhile, in 2 years time, if I find myself talking to someone who's got a semi-Australian accent at my university , you can expect me to shout 'MANGO!' at them, hoping it's you. :cool:
Original post by NikolaT
Wow. Interesting scenario. I can't say I can offer expertise, but all the best. :smile:

Meanwhile, in 2 years time, if I find myself talking to someone who's got a semi-Australian accent at my university , you can expect me to shout 'MANGO!' at them, hoping it's you. :cool:

Nah, I don't have an Australian accent. Even in Australia people apparently thought I was English :mmm: But I've been here for 6 years this December. As far as I'm concerned, I'm British (legal nationalities are super pointless in anything other than border control :tongue:).
Hey - CGP is Boss

Posted from TSR Mobile

GOAT
Original post by twisted
cgp is the GOAT revision guide producer

CGP is all I'm aware of and my school was flogging it to everyone in a few subjects, but it gave great summaries of topics and got me good grades :dontknow: I might prefer some other producer, if I even knew any others! I also had an edexel guide for math which was good...

Original post by SophieB1997
Who doesn't love revising C1 then stumbling across an entire page of information about cows? :tongue:

I could do with a joke or two in the course, everyones so uptight at AS :frown: I miss sharks swimming in flasks :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MangoFreak
Nah, I don't have an Australian accent. Even in Australia people apparently thought I was English :mmm: But I've been here for 6 years this December. As far as I'm concerned, I'm British (legal nationalities are super pointless in anything other than border control :tongue:).

If you still don't have an answer from your thread I can ask my dad tomorrow , he should know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
If you still don't have an answer from your thread I can ask my dad tomorrow , he should know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, a mod moved it to the Student Finance section, which should get it an answer from an actual person from Student Finance :smile: Does your dad work for them or something? :tongue:
Original post by techno836
I've added you now :h:

Thank you! TSR needs some more budding photographers and applied scientists!!! :biggrin:

(I don't want to be on my own :frown: )
[QUOTE="Spacey368;45018840"]
Original post by techno836
I've added you now :h:

Thank you! TSR needs some more budding photographers and applied scientists!!! :biggrin:

(I don't want to be on my own :frown: )

WAHHHAAAAA!
Only one photography student :unimpressed::2in1:

WAHHHHHHHAAAA!
Only one applied science student :2in1: :unimpressed:
My brother needs a nickname. I think we'll call him Piglet. He was born in the year of the pig.
History revision today #yaay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
My brother needs a nickname. I think we'll call him Piglet. He was born in the year of the pig.

yo. You haven't spoken to me in ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6735
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Aah okay :tongue:

Yep, WJEC but OCR physics and chem

Do you do AS biology or AS human biology for Wjec?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
yo. You haven't spoken to me in ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe it's you that hasn't spoken to me in ages :holmes:
Original post by Ani97
Do you do AS biology or AS human biology for Wjec?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Normal Biology!
Original post by Bude8
Maybe it's you that hasn't spoken to me in ages :holmes:

Nope def the other way :ninja:

How's have you been anyhow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Nope def the other way :ninja:

How's have you been anyhow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you saying it should always be the guy that talks to the girl? :sly:

Not too bad, busy doing work. Reading 'The Catcher In The Rye'.

Latest