The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dalek1099
Its true I only really discovered the terminology for it recently though.

What is a Voraphile exactly?
I met a sort of voraphile online once. He was absolutely obsessed with me being pregnant because of the idea of me having something inside me. He had this ultimate fantasy about reverse birthing - like...a woman giving birth in reverse to a fully grown man.
He loved the idea of bodies being stretched - like distended stomachs and so on.

So my question to you is...does any of that appeal to you too, or is it literally just the regular sort of devouring that you take pleasure in?
Sooo....you fantasize about being eaten by large animals?
Reply 4
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
What is a Voraphile exactly?

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia wherein sexual arousal occurs in response to the idea of someone/something eating or being eaten by someone/something.
Reply 5
Original post by JennaEmBee

Thats only part of the Voraphilia spectrum I generally don't fantasize in that part of Voraphilia, I fantasize mainly about Human Voraphilia.
Reply 6
Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia wherein sexual arousal occurs in response to the idea of someone/something eating or being eaten by someone/something.

ew
Reply 7
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I met a sort of voraphile online once. He was absolutely obsessed with me being pregnant because of the idea of me having something inside me. He had this ultimate fantasy about reverse birthing - like...a woman giving birth in reverse to a fully grown man.
He loved the idea of bodies being stretched - like distended stomachs and so on.

So my question to you is...does any of that appeal to you too, or is it literally just the regular sort of devouring that you take pleasure in?

No that doesn't appeal to me, that seems very strange I once had a fantasy about a pregnant woman(my wife in the fantasy) being cut open and the baby eaten up though.
This thread just has 'gross' written all over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No that doesn't appeal to me, that seems very strange I once had a fantasy about a pregnant woman(my wife in the fantasy) being cut open and the baby eaten up though.

by who?
Thats only part of the Voraphilia spectrum I generally don't fantasize in that part of Voraphilia, I fantasize mainly about Human Voraphilia.

So someone eating someone else? I watched a film that had something like that in it the other day. It was called Compulsion. Very strange.

:eek::confused: that is the most effed up thing I've ever heard.
You're very good at trolling and shocking people btw.
Reply 12

I forgot to add onto this the fact that sometimes when someone gets eaten by something I think about the creature eating up their sexual organs and I often wonder whether animals eat everything.
Reply 13
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
:eek::confused: that is the most effed up thing I've ever heard.
You're very good at trolling and shocking people btw.

This is no troll though and this was probably the worst thing I have fantasized about, so now it doesn't seem so bad.
wtf

:lolwut:
Reply 15
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
by who?

a random cannibalistic man he was going to eat me and my wife too.
Reply 16
Wow. Uh, okay.
You did always seem an odd person.
a random cannibalistic man he was going to eat me and my wife too.

...and that gave you a boner?
Reply 18
So someone eating someone else? I watched a film that had something like that in it the other day. It was called Compulsion. Very strange.

I should probably watch that I don't think I live out this fantasy fully because I don't watch must cannibalism movies.I read about it tough the Boiled Alive stories are very good but I wish there were more stories relating to men being eaten up.
Reply 19
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
...and that gave you a boner?

It certainly aroused me but I'm not sure about what happened at the time, you don't always have to get a boner to be aroused.

Latest