The Student Room Group

Did you ever harass your ex friends just so your one remaining friend can block you?

Like I wanted to forget about the past and I wanted my one remaining friend who I was on good terms with to block me so I harassed my other friends online and then the one friend I was on good terms with found out what I did to the others and she blocked me
No, just asking for trouble really.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
No, just asking for trouble really.

How's that asking for trouble? She blocked me, it's what I wanted. I didn't want to be the one to block her as she didn't do anything to me and she may have wondered why, so they blocked me. It's not like they are going to physically come and beat me (though I was worried at one point).
Original post by Anonymous
It's not like they are going to physically come and beat me (though I was worried at one point).

Well that's just it, you want to forget yet you've taken vindictive action likely to provokes a response. Bit of an ass backwards way of doing things.
Reply 4
Well that's just it, you want to forget yet you've taken vindictive action likely to provokes a response. Bit of an ass backwards way of doing things.

I didn't do anything to provoke them. All I did was stress them out by telling them about my health condition and that got the ex friend to block me and the other friend I was on good terms with to block me.
You could have just blocked her…
Reply 6
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
You could have just blocked her…

I know but she didn't really do anything to me and I only added her to find out whether I was still on the register as I asked to leave sixth form, turns out I was still on the register and once I left I basically didn't want to be in contact with her anymore so I stressed my other ex friends out who I wasn't on good terms with and that got the one I was on good terms with to block me
I didn't do anything to provoke them. All I did was stress them out

The utter disconnect between cause and effect a few words later is almost comical.
I know but she didn't really do anything to me and I only added her to find out whether I was still on the register as I asked to leave sixth form, turns out I was still on the register and once I left I basically didn't want to be in contact with her anymore so I stressed my other ex friends out who I wasn't on good terms with and that got the one I was on good terms with to block me

You should focus more on resolving your problems and not just create problems for other people.
Reply 9
The utter disconnect between cause and effect a few words later is almost comical.

What I mean is me telling my ex friend about my health condition didn't require her to say anything back did it?
Reply 10
Original post by threeportdrift
You should focus more on resolving your problems and not just create problems for other people.

But people say my health is not important because others have it worse and are going through worse and I should think of other students invalidating my own feelings.

I know my health is solely my health. Only doctors can help you and maybe teachers can help academics wise but that's it.
What I mean is me telling my ex friend about my health condition didn't require her to say anything back did it?

I don't think any of this is required.... it just sounds silly really.
Reply 12

What's done is done. I can forget them now, though I do still think about them. I am sure they all moved on, I saw graduation pictures of them recently and I am sure they live happy lives with stable jobs. Or maybe they are working entry level jobs and slowly building experience and moving into graduate level jobs or maybe they are looking at graduate schemes.
Reply 13

I don't have a life. I messaged them 2 years after they blocked me and then they changed their username. After a further 2 years I was thinking about messaging them with pictures of them but then decided against it in case they come and beat me because 2 years prior I said something about one of their friends who doesn't like me because I did better than her and she requested to add me, otherwise when I asked for help from this person who doesn't like me, she didn't help me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending