The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6520
Original post by usycool1
:mad: Need to go into school tomorrow to hand in my EPQ...I wanted to stay home to get BMAT revision done. :sad: Ah well, at least I can say the EPQ's pretty much finished now... :tongue:

EDIT: Just seen the total editing time in completing my dissertation was 2364 minutes...about 40 hours...and that's not even counting the research part! :eek:

39 hours and 24 minutes wow.
Can't you just email or ask a mate to take it in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
39 hours and 24 minutes wow.
Can't you just email or ask a mate to take it in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup! :eek:

Hey, you think I have friends? :wink: :tongue:
But no, most of them have some form of entrance test on Wednesday and haven't yet completed it so aren't going in tomorrow. :sad: I'd ask my brother but I don't trust him to hand it in. :tongue:
Reply 6522
Yup! :eek:

Hey, you think I have friends? :wink: :tongue:
But no, most of them have some form of entrance test on Wednesday and haven't yet completed it so aren't going in tomorrow. :sad: I'd ask my brother but I don't trust him to hand it in. :tongue:

True I mean you did spend 40 hours on an essay :wink:
Can't believe you don't trust your brother. Easy solution give it to him then ring or email your teacher and ask if they have got it. And can't you contact someone in your year to get it off him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
I haven't even reached 10K on my first and you already have two at 10k+

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, they aren't personal ones though, I have 28k+ in total
gonna go school today and demand to know why my reference has not yet been written :/ also finally attend one of my EPQ sessions and catch up with the work as well as write 2 essays for English under 30 minutes and revise for a mock sociology exam. Oh how I hate Mondays :frown:
Reply 6525
Original post by elliebray
awesome :smile: which college?

balliol
:mad: Need to go into school tomorrow to hand in my EPQ...I wanted to stay home to get BMAT revision done. :sad: Ah well, at least I can say the EPQ's pretty much finished now... :tongue:

EDIT: Just seen the total editing time in completing my dissertation was 2364 minutes...about 40 hours...and that's not even counting the research part! :eek:

:eek:, I dread to think how much time I spent on my PS- I saved it as different documents so can't see though:unimpressed:
Original post by maryamzahid
gonna go school today and demand to know why my reference has not yet been written :/ also finally attend one of my EPQ sessions and catch up with the work as well as write 2 essays for English under 30 minutes and revise for a mock sociology exam. Oh how I hate Mondays :frown:

I still need to see if mine have as well and read them!
Reply 6528
Original post by smile:D
:eek:, I dread to think how much time I spent on my PS- I saved it as different documents so can't see though:unimpressed:

I have created like 5 different drafts that are saved

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6529
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Oh okay thank you :smile: I'm thinking about doing it, but I'm not 100% sure

If you decide to do it and need any help let me know and I'll be more than happy to! :h:
Original post by Blueray2
Test for law applicants for certain unis, like the UKCAT :biggrin:

Ah cool I see! Good luck with that :h:
Original post by Paparazzo
I've been in Joseph, Bugsy Malone, Hairspray, We Will Rock You and Chicago. :redface:

I've seen these in film and have seen them all in the theater, as well as Mamma Mia :redface:

I didn't really like Les Mis

When were you in Hairspray?! (like what term etc.) I've been in Lion King, Wicked (very briefly), Cabaret, Sister act and that's about it...have kind of stopped now because as much as I love musical theater my dream is to be a singer-songwriter :redface:
was supposed to audition for Bugsy Malone but my condition got in the way :redface: Was going to audition for Priscilla queen of the desert but realised I wasn't available :frown:
So jealous of my friend because he's in Thriller live atm the other is in Oliver.

Same, I've seen about 20+ theater shows both in The West end and on Broadway...I'd give you a list but its waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long :lol:
Love watching the older musicals, those were amazing :daydreaming: Gene Kelly is defo my hero oh if only he were still alive and about 60 years younger haha.

Aww really??? I was in that hehe XD

I still have mine :lolwut:

Yep, I don't plan on doing anymore tbh, clearly they're not very organised :rolleyes: thought I did not know there was a btec in first aid

What kind of innocence are we talking about here?! :lolwut:

Haha aww they probably just lost it or had nothing on at the time :tongue: Ah well I'm sure you can find other things! Mmm, I don't know I just stumbled across if, I mean I already have a qualification in First aid for Minor injuries so thought I may as well hehe.

Original post by elliebray
MUSIC! :biggrin:
some places will accept grade 8 theory but some won't, check :smile: I sing and play violin, clarinet, piano, flute, cello, guitar and ukulele (a lot of which are self taught ahah). How about you?

Heya! I see Music and this is defo my thing haha. I play all those + many more :h: But my main instrument is the voice. Where & what are you applying for??? Also have you done grades for any of your instruments??? :smile:

Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex

Haha! yeah Im great thanks! Hows uni applications treating you?

Cool, well luckily I don't need to apply this year so all is good :biggrin: What about for you???
Original post by Blueray2
I still need to see if mine have as well and read them!

well the plus side is that my form tutor has written my reference. the down side is that its not attached :smile:
If I am applying for accounting and finance could you apply for BSc at one university and then BA at another?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still have mine :lolwut:

Yep, I don't plan on doing anymore tbh, clearly they're not very organised :rolleyes: thought I did not know there was a btec in first aid

Fair enough :tongue: never understand how people enjoy reading but each to their own :mmm:. Hopefully you do get the internship, it sounds pretty decent! Travelling is always a good idea though, especially when you go with others

Ahaa, it's one of those things really. I enjoy reading many genres apart from romance (it's so cringeworthy) :puke: Hopefully, although I'd better start looking for places! How's all your medicine applications going? Any offers yet? :smile:
Reply 6535
Original post by Farringtonn
If I am applying for accounting and finance could you apply for BSc at one university and then BA at another?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd imagine so? I applied for economics, 4 are BSc courses and the 5th is a BA. I don't think it matters :smile:
Original post by lilGem
If you decide to do it and need any help let me know and I'll be more than happy to! :h:

I'll definitely let you know :smile:

Original post by lucine.B

What kind of innocence are we talking about here?! :lolwut:

Haha aww they probably just lost it or had nothing on at the time :tongue: Ah well I'm sure you can find other things! Mmm, I don't know I just stumbled across if, I mean I already have a qualification in First aid for Minor injuries so thought I may as well hehe.

Any of them :rolleyes:

Haha yep :tongue: I think I'm just focusing on A-levels this year, I need to get the grades! Haha how convenient I guess :wink:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Ahaa, it's one of those things really. I enjoy reading many genres apart from romance (it's so cringeworthy) :puke: Hopefully, although I'd better start looking for places! How's all your medicine applications going? Any offers yet? :smile:

That's understandable, romance sucks anyways :wink: that's a good idea :smile: I feel like I'm spending years waiting for them, although I have got a biomedical sciences offer already :yep:

That's understandable, romance sucks anyways :wink: that's a good idea :smile: I feel like I'm spending years waiting for them, although I have got a biomedical sciences offer already :yep:

We will get there!....eventually

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Second Twitter account reached 10k :cool:

11k :teeth:
I'll definitely let you know :smile:

Any of them :rolleyes:

Haha yep :tongue: I think I'm just focusing on A-levels this year, I need to get the grades! Haha how convenient I guess :wink:

Thats a pretty wide category! :tongue:

Haha okies :h: Good idea, but even though I do sooo many things in and out of school i think i shall be fine. Yes so do I! Grades here we come haha XD
:lol: very convenient indeed!

Original post by justanotherindigo

OMGosh!!! :five: I haaaaaaaaaaate romance so much lol! I am not a romantic person at all :lol: I hate watching romantic movies or reading romantic novels. I like anything else though XD Action movies are my fav!

Latest