The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmhumphries
Doesn't sound like the best pharmacy - whenever I have had a medication which they don't have any / the full amount, then they just call me over, and then say "We {don't have any / only have <n>} of this item (points to item on script), is it ok if we order it in and it will arrive on {day}".

Can you see if there is a smaller pharmacy near by which is less busy than the pharmacy at the GP surgery? Either that, or the pharmacies in supermarkets are usually quiet, as you drop off your script, go do your shopping, and then pick up the meds at the end. Usually open until like 10pm if you don't like busy supermarkets.

yeah the other phramasist didnt say the name of what i wanted, just this certain woman, who i didnt seem to like anyway as half way through doing my script she decided to have a chat with one of her friends that had come in! i wasnt impressed!

that is a small one :frown: it may have been the time i went in though, friday at about 4pm is probably a bad time to go to the pharmacy really :s-smilie: but i NEEDED them meds as id run out completely :frown:
Original post by PonchoKid
yeah the other phramasist didnt say the name of what i wanted, just this certain woman, who i didnt seem to like anyway as half way through doing my script she decided to have a chat with one of her friends that had come in! i wasnt impressed!

that is a small one :frown: it may have been the time i went in though, friday at about 4pm is probably a bad time to go to the pharmacy really :s-smilie: but i NEEDED them meds as id run out completely :frown:

I am pretty sure it is standard practice to be more discrete.

Hmm, yeah, if it isn't open Saturdays, 4pm on Friday most likely wasn't the best time. This is another advantage of supermarket pharmacies - they are open weekends, so don't get a 'rush' at any one point.
Original post by rmhumphries
I am pretty sure it is standard practice to be more discrete.

Hmm, yeah, if it isn't open Saturdays, 4pm on Friday most likely wasn't the best time. This is another advantage of supermarket pharmacies - they are open weekends, so don't get a 'rush' at any one point.

yeah, think she was ready to go home probably, but i wasnt impressed with her, meant waiting longer than i should have aswell!

yeah, unfortunately i didnt have much choice as this one is literally down the road from the house, and rorys mum was driving so had to go to it :s-smilie: changing drs again soon though probably
Why am I so useless :cry: feel like I deserve all of the **** that gets thrown at me. It's kind of like I don't think I deserve a real future and I'll be stuck like this forever.
I hope the secret santa is still up and running? Bought my present today for whoever lucky enough to receive it, might even add something else!

Not been told who to send it to though yet :erm:
Reply 9945
Did something really bad last night. Regretting it most of today.
Original post by HairyCanary
Why am I so useless :cry: feel like I deserve all of the **** that gets thrown at me. It's kind of like I don't think I deserve a real future and I'll be stuck like this forever.

:console: I doubt that's true in the slightest. :smile:

Original post by Willum Infanta
I hope the secret santa is still up and running? Bought my present today for whoever lucky enough to receive it, might even add something else!

Not been told who to send it to though yet :erm:

Yep, still running. :smile: We're still at the signing up stage though, I won't be sending out names for a couple of weeks yet.

Original post by Amador
Did something really bad last night. Regretting it most of today.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon.
Reply 9947
Original post by PonchoKid

oh my bad, im sure this one only got started a month or so a go, but apparently it got started beggining on may, my brain really has lost the plot :yep:

i vote superwolf :ninja:

Haha it's all right :smile: My brian lost the plot the moment I was born :yes:

I vote whoever to be honest. Anyone of us would do a great job at it :yep:

Original post by -FireFlies-
:hugs:

Tell me about it :P sowrrrryyyy! I barely post here these days :colondollar:.. Glad your doing alright :smile: you'll get through these bumps and get out the other side :yep:

I'm still here aren't i :P that's about all I can say right now :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Likewise! I barely post here too :redface: Yeeeeeeah I hope so :grin: I feel a lot stronger mentally now than I did back in February at least :smile:

Well i'm glad that you are cause simply put...I missed you :h:
Sorry I haven't been around to help out, peeps. Had volunteering yday - 6 hours! Was so tired by the end of it but went to the pub to be social anyway. Ended up telling my line manager my Oxford life story :facepalm: Now feeling bit low again :frown:
Reply 9949
And it's time for a new thread :tongue:

Linky linky

Latest