Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for Maths this morning :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 481
Hi,I am an International applicant applying for Masters in English and American Studies.Anyone else applying for the same course?:smile:
Reply 482
Original post by ed-sheerans-cat
I got an offer for Maths this morning :smile:

Nice!!! What's the offer?
Original post by Faye_m
Nice!!! What's the offer?

I actually have no idea :colondollar: in the email they said that they'll send me the details of my offer in a letter.

EDIT: it's updated on track. it's an offer of AAA.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 484
Offer for International Management with American Business Studies!! :smile:
Sent application on 22/10 and got offer on 27/10 - AAB!

And Manchester is the one I really wanted!

Anyone else got an offer for this course?
Just got an offer for Psychology, AAB. :smile: Sent my application on 11/11 and offer on 14/11.
Got an offer for history yesterday, AAA :smile:
Reply 487
Original post by Wild Nothing
This was my first offer, I hope we get an abundance of them now :tongue:
Thank you! AAB, I applied for religion, philosophy and ethics at King's though, straight philosophy is AAA.
Hahahaha. You'll love Manchester then. Generally speaking, people are friendly and random conversations happen quite a lot and as it's up north, everything is cheaper! I love shopping in London but I doubt I will be doing much shopping when I'm at uni, I'll be poor :rolleyes: I shall do IF I get one, I'm trying to prepare myself for rejection :colondollar: Let me know when Manchester get back to you!!

OMG OMG OMGAAAAAWD, I JUST GOT AN OFFER!!! AHHHH :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SkAlley
OMG OMG OMGAAAAAWD, I JUST GOT AN OFFER!!! AHHHH :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so happy for you :biggrin: :biggrin: I got ones from Liverpool and Sheffield tonight so we can be happy together!!!!!
Reply 489
Offer for Law- AAA. :smile:
Original post by gs1996
offer for law- aaa. :smile:

congratulations :wink:
Reply 491
Offer for Economics - AAB :smile:
Reply 492
Original post by OllieGCSEs
congratulations :wink:

Thanks, loser. :wink:
Original post by gs1996
Thanks, loser. :wink:

I can't think of anything witty to say so I'll just say congratulations again!! I knew as soon as you told me of the offer that you'd have posted here :wink:
Reply 494
Original post by OllieGCSEs
I can't think of anything witty to say so I'll just say congratulations again!! I knew as soon as you told me of the offer that you'd have posted here :wink:

Typical. You know me too well! My parents aren't excited so I have turned to the internet. :wink:
I have a second offer from Manchester: Law with Politics (AAB)

Bearing in mind my personal statement had nothing to do with law whatsoever.
Original post by gs1996
Typical. You know me too well! My parents aren't excited so I have turned to the internet. :wink:

Why aren't they excited?!
Original post by Sunneth
Thanks a lot :smile: The interview went well, you were right lol nothing to stress about, very relaxed.

Well done! :smile:
Reply 498
Interview for computer science!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 499
Original post by Wild Nothing
I'm so happy for you :biggrin: :biggrin: I got ones from Liverpool and Sheffield tonight so we can be happy together!!!!!

Wahay, double whammy aye? :wink: I'm really happy for you too :biggrin: those are great unis and I can't wait till you get your kings offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending