The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know when the Christmas update is out? I have no tasks & it's boring :frown:
Reply 1201
Does anyone want to be my friend :puppyeyes:
Original post by Juno
Does anyone want to be my friend :puppyeyes:

add me :smile: booboo-xox
Reply 1203
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

Thank you!

Boris wants to know if he can add you too

I've added you to do one of the challenges too :redface:
anyone know how to stop those notifcations making noises? I keep getting woken up at night by Homer shouting stuff lol
Original post by Juno
Thank you!

Boris wants to know if he can add you too

anyone can add me :smile: Origin sometimes doesn't let me accept people though :frown:
Its not letting me accept, what are your names?

edit again :tongue: I had too many friends so I'll accept now
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
anyone know how to stop those notifcations making noises? I keep getting woken up at night by Homer shouting stuff lol

There used to be a clearer option for this.. seems to have gone though :confused:
Your best option would be to turn off push notifications by pressing any of build/friend menus on your screen, then the i at the top right of the box then off to push notifications
(edited 10 years ago)
anyone can add me :smile: Origin sometimes doesn't let me accept people though :frown:

There used to be a clearer option for this.. seems to have gone though :confused:
Your best option would be to turn off push notifications by pressing any of build/friend menus on your screen, then the i at the top right of the box then off to push notifications

Then I'll forget to play it though :tongue:

my name is tappedoutg177
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Then I'll forget to play it though :tongue:

my name is tappedoutg177

Hmm I'm not sure, there was a much simpler way that made the notifications come up but Homers voice off, but that was a lot of updates ago, I'll accept you once i delete some friends :tongue: Origin is playing up so might be a while
Reply 1209

It's not saying you added me :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
It's not saying you added me :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My origin was playing up and kept saying can't connect to the server! I will accept today :smile:
ok someone added me (not sure if it was someone off here though) and I clicked the paint can and it said it was defacing your building or something

sorry :mmm:
Reply 1212
Christmas is here :awesome:
Reply 1213
Original post by G8D
who wants an add, doe

Feel free to add me :awesome: (if you haven't already, I can't remember...)

Edit: to anyone else who'd like to add me, my username is Aula
(edited 10 years ago)
Yay xmas theme. Finally some motivation to visit other towns again. There goes all my free time :tongue:
Reply 1215
Original post by G8D
who wants an add, doe

You can be my friend :nutcase:

Roni703

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done EA! Best update yet :biggrin: love all of the small touches :love:

Willing to trade gift bags with anyone who wants to :smile:
ID = booboo-xox
(edited 10 years ago)
How does this new update work, and how do i collect presents?
I used to play tapped out but got bored and deleted it months ago. I think my username was yousuckeggs if anyone wants to take a look at my Springfield. It was quite big and developed if i remember correctly.
Original post by humza100
How does this new update work, and how do i collect presents?

You tap on the presents that appear in your town from the Christmas tree & your friends. Once you tap them they give you gift cards which count towards your personal prize :smile:

The new update is a lot easier, you can go to characters who aren't doing tasks by pressing the characters' face at the top left

Quick Reply

Latest