The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B

Tis true :colonhash: :tongue: Haha! San Diego :smile: Ah cool...you're still supporting the wrong team!!! :aetsch:

Haha ikr :ahee: Lolz its gonna take some work xD

I'm sure, I empathize with you :smile: Ah damn, dw these things take time. And I'm pretty sure if you've applied to the top uni's it'll take a while. Don't fret, all will be fine :hugs:

Nice! I've never been to the US. :frown: Pfft, Stuart Broad plays for England, 'nuff said. :colonhash: :tongue:

Thanks :h: I hope so...pretty much everyone has offers at school except me. :sad: :tongue:

Original post by Qari
Thanks, have you heard back from others yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, still nothing except a rejection. :frown:
Reply 8061
Original post by danataher
My picture is a girl plus I've got the female symbol next to my name :rolleyes: Why'd you think I was a boy hahaha?

Just because you got a picture of a girl doesn't mean you are one. And on mobile app it doesn't show it. Also don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile
My picture is a girl plus I've got the female symbol next to my name :rolleyes: Why'd you think I was a boy hahaha?

Don't worry, loads of people thought I was a girl for ages a while back when I'm actually a boy :console:
Original post by Blueray2
Is that your account :lol: ???!! And pigs can fly :tongue:

Which one?

Comedy Tweets? @RealPhotobombs?
Original post by Qari
Sounds good. Have fun & where you thinking of applying?
I.might apply abroad as well :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmm. Thanks :bigsmile: Many places :ahee: : Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Italy, The Netherlands & Amsterdam. Also thinking of Belgium, awesome :biggrin: what about you??? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Qari
Just because you got a picture of a girl doesn't mean you are one. And on mobile app it doesn't show it. Also don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough but no, I have certain features that are fitted to girls only, so I think I'm more a girl than a boy :rolleyes:

Original post by usycool1
Don't worry, loads of people thought I was a girl for ages a while back when I'm actually a boy :console:

Oh no.. I'm one of those people..
To work or to take part??? Because I used to work for NCS but now work for a company powered by NCS (Plus I have taken part in NCS as wel :smile: )

to take part in it, i don't particularly want to do it. Would if look good on a economics personal statement?
Fair enough but no, I have certain features that are fitted to girls only, so I think I'm more a girl than a boy :rolleyes:

Usy and Qari both thought I was a boy until a few days ago too :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8068
Original post by lucine.B
Mmm. Thanks :bigsmile: Many places :ahee: : Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Italy, The Netherlands & Amsterdam. Also thinking of Belgium, awesome :biggrin: what about you??? :smile:

Italy :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8069

You are just tempting me to make a cheeky comment :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8070
Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at your user, can you blame us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice! I've never been to the US. :frown: Pfft, Stuart Broad plays for England, 'nuff said. :colonhash: :tongue:

Thanks :h: I hope so...pretty much everyone has offers at school except me. :sad: :tongue:

Nope, still nothing except a rejection. :frown:

Sorry to hear about the rejection Usy :console:. If its any consolation, Oxford practically rejected all of my schools applicants :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have no gender sign, it's your fault :plz2: :tongue:
Original post by Robbie242
Sorry to hear about the rejection Usy :console:. If its any consolation, Oxford practically rejected all of my schools applicants :eek:

Thanks man :smile: Congrats on the interviews/offers! :biggrin: Yeah, all the Oxford medics here got rejected without interview :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe they're just in denial cause we're such hot females and they don't want to admit it.. :cool:
You have no gender sign, it's your fault :plz2: :tongue:

I don't understand why I don't? I have my gender on my profile so I always assumed it was there too :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Look at your user, can you blame us?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah not really, it is entertaining though. And I can talk, I spent about a year thinking that keromedic was a girl :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh Qari, have I excited you too much that you accidentally wrote your message within my quote? Typing with one hand isn't that difficult..
I don't understand why I don't? I have my gender on my profile so I always assumed it was there too :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editprofile

If you scroll down to "Sex" (under "Additional information"), you should be given an option to display/hide your gender. I think yours is probably set to hide. :smile:
I spent about a year thinking that keromedic was a girl :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's even worse :lol:

Latest