The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by Tinuviel
I talk waaaayy too fast too, do you think this is not so much of a problem? I think it shows enthusiasm:colondollar:

Hi
I talk too fast too! My teachers told me to try to talk at normal speed at interview because the interviewers could think that I talk that fast because I'm nervous, anyway good luck with your interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I have an interview tomorrow and wasn't sure what to prepare I know my personal statement and I've made notes on it. I did euthanasia as my topic for my epq last year... any ideas on any other areas?? Thank you and well done to everyone with offers !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1382
umm.. Did anyone's parents go with them? :K: ..whats the situation like ?

oh and do you just walk into Guys campus or is the building somewhere else?? The PDF doesn't make anything easier.

Thanks guyss!
Reply 1383
Original post by kolatytler
Was by any chance the lady who asked you about respiration a mid aged woman with a greek accent?

Yes! Did you have her too?
Original post by Rosine
umm.. Did anyone's parents go with them? :K: ..whats the situation like ?

oh and do you just walk into Guys campus or is the building somewhere else?? The PDF doesn't make anything easier.

Thanks guyss!

The PDF has full intrusions from tube stations etc and a map.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamnc
The PDF has full intrusions from tube stations etc and a map.

Posted from TSR Mobile

*instructions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1386
Original post by Tinuviel
I talk waaaayy too fast too, do you think this is not so much of a problem? I think it shows enthusiasm:colondollar:

Haha I wouldn't worry about it too much, I talked really fast and it didn't turn out to be a problem for me! I think it matters more what you've got to say than how you say it :smile: Obviously you're gonna be nervous, they know that, so I think maybe they cut you some slack :P
Has anyone just received a message from KCL myapplication saying that they have a new message/a new decision has been made?! I got this email 10 mins ago, had a brief heart attack then opened my portal to find nothing new haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsmagic
Has anyone just received a message from KCL myapplication saying that they have a new message/a new decision has been made?! I got this email 10 mins ago, had a brief heart attack then opened my portal to find nothing new haha!

Have you checked track as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1389
Good luck to all the people with Interviews tomorrow ... I know there's quite a few of us :smile:

Hope you all do the best you can ..and blow them away :tongue:
Original post by Frogster
Thanks! My interview was on the 3rd and I thought it went okay, I messed up a few times though and the interviewers weren't very smiley, but it was all kind of a blur really! When I came out of it I definitely didn't think I had it in the bag or anything, I was quite apprehensive about getting a reply but I guess it all worked out in the end! Have you had an interview yet?

Yeah I had it today-I'm not really sure how it went because sometimes the interviewer would make weird faces!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I had got that also. It was a scary moment.
Original post by TheRedPineapple
Yeah I had got that also. It was a scary moment.

So scary!!! :redface: when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hopefulgrad14
Have you checked track as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup I checked track, nothing new!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1394
Original post by lulib
Are you EU? Because I am EU and I was wondering if I will be invited in the new year too.

<font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>

I'm not EU but I just got an invitation last week for Jan. Are you checking portal a lot? :smile:
So scary!!! :redface: when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

10th December. Do you think we would hear back before Friday 20th? As they said they will try to reply within 2/3 weeks and 21 days later is the 31st and I imagine they're not working on that day.
Is there anyone who has been invited to an interview and has a ukcat score below 700?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheRedPineapple
10th December. Do you think we would hear back before Friday 20th? As they said they will try to reply within 2/3 weeks and 21 days later is the 31st and I imagine they're not working on that day.

Mine was 10th Dec too! I don't know, I think people have been hearing back as soon as 10 days later! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was 10th Dec too! I don't know, I think people have been hearing back as soon as 10 days later! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sweet, what time was yours? morning/afternoon?
Original post by veriluxe
I'm not EU but I just got an invitation last week for Jan. Are you checking portal a lot? :smile:

Congratulations!!! :smile: Did you end up applying to A100/undergrad entry or graduate entry?

Quick Reply

Latest