The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Apocrypha
The whole 6/10 in real life equates to 9/10 online really holds true here.

the internet is full of horny virgins, what can you say
Original post by AreebWithaHat
the internet is full of horny virgins, what can you say

You have these average girls who know full well the majority of people on here are creeps posting pictures on here fishing for compliments and then blocking much of what is said to them for some strange personal advancement.

Perhaps girls on the Internet get kicks out of turning down the advancements of picture complimenting virgins, I has no clue :dontknow:
You have these average girls who know full well the majority of people on here are creeps posting pictures on here fishing for compliments and then blocking much of what is said to them for some strange personal advancement.

Perhaps girls on the Internet get kicks out of turning down the advancements of picture complimenting virgins, I has no clue :dontknow:

The average girls don't get as much attention irl so they turn to the internet. That's my theory anyway.
Original post by AreebWithaHat
The average girls don't get as much attention irl so they turn to the internet. That's my theory anyway.

Nah, I'd put it down to social awkwardness traditional views on marriage and insecurities.

average girls are fine in real life in terms of attention.
Nah, I'd put it down to social awkwardness traditional views on marriage and insecurities.

average girls are fine in real life in terms of attention.

I get the insecurities, and social awkwardness not the traditional views though....
This thread is always so entertaining...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by euphrosyne
I'm sorry for the misconception, sarcasm can be quite hard to read online :wink:

Oh we'll see :teehee:

Just because it's annoying me, is your profile picture of someone famous? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.
Original post by ThatPerson
Just because it's annoying me, is your profile picture of someone famous? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.

Yes, it's Jennifer Lawrence :love:
Went to the theatre today so cutchy scarf and hat to cuddle up in!
Original post by JennaEmBee

What did ya see?
Reply 7370
4c3a73abdf33fc93c81be82cd96e047f_229152_lrg.jpgk, thx
Reply 7371
Original post by Jarvie
4c3a73abdf33fc93c81be82cd96e047f_229152_lrg.jpgk, thx

Purple hair! :biggrin:
ArcSoft_Image39.jpg

Totally not procrastinating from Chemistry work...
Original post by JennaEmBee

you're so pretty :smile:
ITT: TSR whiteknights come to the forefront boosting ego's and rating most girls 8+ when they are nowhere near..
Original post by ironandwine

Spoiler

very cute
Ready to go to my mama bear's and check out Nibbler photobombing me lol 1526661_10201842949168232_2072713500_n.jpg
Original post by Yasmin25
Ready to go to my mama bear's and check out Nibbler photobombing me lol 1526661_10201842949168232_2072713500_n.jpg

8/10 for the cat. You aren't bad either.
:smile: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/415533721417424896/0OGPjPkP.jpeg
Original post by Harrie Lyons
ur back! watch out though the new rep system is crap, they got rid of negs :frown:

I know right? So crap!
Now my rep has a chance of turning green! Not cool!
& cute photo.

Latest