The Student Room Group
Original post by euphrosyne
Warwick :rolleyes: They always take their time so I've heard :lol:

Same! I've heard that too so I'm not gonna hope to hear from them anytime soon. 4 offers is amazing though :wink:
Reply 9941
Thanks! :love: York, despite my interview being a huge **** up :lol:

Thank you gorgeous! I applied to Edinburgh, York, Exeter, Liverpool, and I'm now waiting to hear from Warwick :smile: How are your offers coming along? :biggrin:

See above :wink: and thank you!

Not bad, you decided what you want to firm & insurance yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9942
Original post by usycool1
No way am I dropping maths :plz2: :lol:

I never said maths but if that's what you want then go ahead :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
I never said maths but if that's what you want then go ahead :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't drop any other subject, or I'll lose my medical schools :sadnod:
Please do check me out :u:

I kid :rofl2:

Been there, done that :wink:
Original post by Lucy96
You're very welcome lovely :h: very nice choices, 3 the same as me! Hopefully Warwick will reply soon :biggrin: I luckily received my last one on the 16th of December :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's amazing, well done! :biggrin: Oooh, where did you apply?! It would be pretty cool if we ended up at the same uni :cool:

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Same! I've heard that too so I'm not gonna hope to hear from them anytime soon. 4 offers is amazing though :wink:

You've applied there too? For what? :h: And thank you! How many are you waiting for?
Original post by Qari
Not bad, you decided what you want to firm & insurance yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo! I'm so confused :frown: Liverpool (AAB) was going to be my insurance because the rest of the lot are AAA, but Edinburgh, instead of offering me AAA, they've given be BBB! And seeing as they're my top choice, I think I'm going to have to put them as my firm and my insurance, if that's allowed :lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Been there, done that :wink:

Hahahaha! I hope I didn't disappoint :rofl:
That's amazing, well done! :biggrin: Oooh, where did you apply?! It would be pretty cool if we ended up at the same uni :cool:

Thank you :biggrin: Liverpool, York, Exeter, Durham and Kent :smile: haha it would :redface: but I've already firmed Liverpool so it's unlikely :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9948
I can't drop any other subject, or I'll lose my medical schools :sadnod:

Have you heard back?
And how much.work.do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9949

Nooo! I'm so confused :frown: Liverpool (AAB) was going to be my insurance because the rest of the lot are AAA, but Edinburgh, instead of offering me AAA, they've given be BBB! And seeing as they're my top choice, I think I'm going to have to put them as my firm and my insurance, if that's allowed :lol:

You can't put the same uni for insurance unless it is for a different course.
Just do Edinbourough & Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Mocks are done :biggrin: I didn't finish my history though, so I've done awful. 15.5 pages clearly wasn't enough :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh, how did they go? :smile:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Oooh, how did they go? :smile:

Pretty awfully really :colondollar: thank you for asking though :biggrin: you had any/got any? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
46 posts until we need a new thread! :eek: I wonder who's gonna get the last post...race to it? :colone: (No spamming though :naughty:)

Original post by Qari
Have you heard back?
And how much.work.do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish!

A fair amount, but it'll be done one day! :tongue:
Reply 9953
Pizza. Pizza pizza pizza, pizza pizza? Pizza pizza pizza.
Reply 9954
46 posts until we need a new thread! :eek: I wonder who's gonna get the last post...race to it? :colone: (No spamming though :naughty:)

I wish!

A fair amount, but it'll be done one day! :tongue:

The way you were making it sound was like it was a good months work.
I was going.to say if it.is much.then. Why are you still on.here

Original post by Lialore
Pizza. Pizza pizza pizza, pizza pizza? Pizza pizza pizza.

You asked for that post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Pretty awfully really :colondollar: thank you for asking though :biggrin: you had any/got any? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you've done fine! :yep: I've got a biology mock next week, and honestly, I'm not looking forward to it! Other than that, just some essays and coursework to do. :biggrin:
hii guys! (i need sum good old-fashioned opinions!!)
here are my offers:
Brunel- bsc Computer Science
QMUL-bsc Computer Science
Goldsmiths-bsc Computer Sciene
KCL-bsc Computer Science
UCL-Computer Science

heeeelpppp...! what does everyone think i should firm and insure?
i dnt want to seem that im too confident in myself and automatically go for the top ones

( bearing in mind i might not even go to university, i've applied for capgemini, IBM, BMW and CGI, i passed IBM and CGI online tests and they want me to come to their assesment centres)

thanxxx!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I'm such an idiot, spent way too long on the first question by writing too much :colonhash:

Hahaha wow :tongue:

How is that even possible?! :lol:

Yep, stupidly wrote too much though, ruined my chance of a good grade :frown: 2 hours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, 15 pages in two hours is insane! At least you'll learn from it for next town though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wonder who :moon:
Reply 9959
Original post by keromedic
I wonder who :moon:

Might be you. For some reason I.think.you're counting down the posts :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest