The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, my rejection came through last thursay. I guess it was a fun (or not so fun) 7 weeks waiting for some post-interveiw response.I guess I don't have any need to hang around this thread any longer.

I was gutted when I saw the rejection but I have an interview with Barts on Tuesday and one with Warwick in March so I still have a chance.

I hope you guys hear some good news :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2581
Original post by AnJuM218
Hey guys, my rejection came through last thursay. I guess it was a fun (or not so fun) 7 weeks waiting for some post-interveiw response.I guess I don't have any need to hang around this thread any longer.

I was gutted when I saw the rejection but I have an interview with Barts on Tuesday and one with Warwick in March so I still have a chance.

I hope you guys hear some good news :smile:

Really sorry to hear man. Did kings ask u to upload passport before their rejection. Anyway gd luck for rest of interviews
Original post by buvraj
Really sorry to hear man. Did kings ask u to upload passport before their rejection. Anyway gd luck for rest of interviews

I really can't say. When I went to the interview I asked the lady at the desk what I should do with my documents as she didn't take the photocopies. She told me to send them on the myapplication page, so King's has had them since my interview so I can't say if they ask for them before rejections anyway.
Reply 2583
I really can't say. When I went to the interview I asked the lady at the desk what I should do with my documents as she didn't take the photocopies. She told me to send them on the myapplication page, so King's has had them since my interview so I can't say if they ask for them before rejections anyway.

Sorry to hear that..I wish you you all the best with your application. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do King's interview til? I haven't heard anything back yet and I was wondering when I should give up hope of getting an interview?
Original post by doctoreleanor
When do King's interview til? I haven't heard anything back yet and I was wondering when I should give up hope of getting an interview?

They say on their website that they usually interview til April :smile:
When scanning in/bringing in certificates, did you guys bring in & scan all your certificates for every subject? They weren't very specific about what certificates they wanted, so I'm assuming they want them all? Ie GCSE for every subject, AS, A2 and music stuff too?
Reply 2587
Original post by lovelycup7
When scanning in/bringing in certificates, did you guys bring in & scan all your certificates for every subject? They weren't very specific about what certificates they wanted, so I'm assuming they want them all? Ie GCSE for every subject, AS, A2 and music stuff too?

Have got an interview or already had it?

How did your interview go?
Reply 2589
Is there anyone who was interviewed on the 12th of Dec still not heard back? I know some people from this date have been given an offer, feels like im the only one left which is quite worrying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do 4 A2s and my offer is just AAA (including chemistry and biology) with of mention of my 4th :smile: Hope this helps!

Yes....
Original post by 0612

Got one coming up
Original post by 0612

As far as I'm aware just want GCSE and AS/A2 certificates. They didn't ask for any of my music ones before my offer came through :smile:
Reply 2594
Original post by bubblygummy
Yes....

Sorry, it's not that I don't believe you. I was just wondering what people do at the admissions office at 10.30 pm hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also, sorry to ask another question, but does King's use PBL at all? Their teaching methods in terms of PBL/lectures isn't super clear on the website.
Original post by bubblygummy
As far as I'm aware just want GCSE and AS/A2 certificates. They didn't ask for any of my music ones before my offer came through :smile:

Ahh okay that's good - my scanner is slow slow! Haha you've just added an extra 10 minutes to my life :tongue:
Has anyone not been told to upload AS level and passport after their interview???
Reply 2598
Original post by nana96
Is there anyone who was interviewed on the 12th of Dec still not heard back? I know some people from this date have been given an offer, feels like im the only one left which is quite worrying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

don't worry you're definitely not the only one that hasn't heard yet, i haven't heard either hahah! The post interview wait is soooo awful hah! What time did you have your interview?
Reply 2599
Anyone from the 4th of December not heard back yet. Just a few days ago I was asked to re upload my gcse certificates as they apparently couldnt open it . Do u guys think it was a gd sign.

Quick Reply

Latest