The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University Interview

Social Work Entry

I have been invited for an Comprehension test at Wolverhampton University and i am extremely stressed out. I'm struggling lack of sleep dont know what to expect. Any tips and advice could help .
#My family is struggling as my behaviour have changed because i'm so stressed out
Reply 1
Original post by preety1410
Social Work Entry

I have been invited for an Comprehension test at Wolverhampton University and i am extremely stressed out. I'm struggling lack of sleep dont know what to expect. Any tips and advice could help .
#My family is struggling as my behaviour have changed because i'm so stressed out

Hi, dont stress i did the test last year and am studying social work now :smile:

Its really just a basic comprehension test, you'll get a text and be asked a couple of questions based on what is written in the text and some of your own opinions, its basically just your ability to write well :smile:

Kasia
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kasia_kay
Hi, dont stress i did the test last year and am studying social work now :smile:

Its really just a basic comprehension test, you'll get a text and be asked a couple of questions based on what is written in the text and some of your own opinions, its basically just your ability to write well :smile:

Kasia

Thank you that gives me hope, Hope i will manage. I will let you knoe the results
Reply 3
Thank you
I it's getting near i am counting the days . I cant even eat just suffering with anxiety, Hopefully i will pull through. As a single mum i am trying to set a good example to my kids that if you work hard you can achieve anything in life. Going to Un i will be the 1st. Thank you

I will in form you if i did well or failed
Reply 4
Tomorrow is the day. I have been cleaning the house all morning as i can't settle down. I'm driving my kids mad.Hopefully i will make it. Does the comprehension include maths .Oh dear im counting down the hours nearly 16 hours to go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending