The Student Room Group

Child nursing interviews

does child nursing require an interview?
Reply 1
Original post by nomar567
does child nursing require an interview?

Yes.
Reply 2
if i apply for child nursing in november, when would i be likely to get an interview?
if i apply for child nursing in november, when would i be likely to get an interview?

It's hard to say as every uni will differ in how quickly applicants are processed and invited for interview.
Reply 4

Any time between the week after you apply and May, university and number of applications dependant.

Hi,

Each university is different. Some universities wait until they've received all applications after the UCAS deadline, whereas others begin interviewing as soon as the applications open. I know i submitted my application in December and had interviews between January and March.

I would advise that you are ready for an interview any time after your application has been submitted up until April/May time as offers will have to be given by then.

As I said, each university processes its applications differently so if you are concerned about a timeline, I would recommend that you email the universities that you applied to and ask them for a rough timeline so that you can be prepared.

Best of luck with your interviews! I hope they go well and just remember to be yourself and show your passion for the career.

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)
(edited 5 months ago)
Threads merged and title changed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending