The Student Room Group

Interview Questions

I've applied for multiple Universities to study midwifery at an undergraduate level and I'm stuck mostly on the questions to ask the interviewer when I am in the interview. Any advice or help?
Original post by Ygrace_17
I've applied for multiple Universities to study midwifery at an undergraduate level and I'm stuck mostly on the questions to ask the interviewer when I am in the interview. Any advice or help?

Do you mean when the interviewer asks you at the end of you have any questions for them?

If yes, try not to ask anything that's easily found on their website. Have a look on their university course page and try to see if there's anything mentioned that's interesting but perhaps a little vague.

Unfortunately can't give you exact details of questions you can ask at the end of your interview just for fairness for others who are also completing against yourself.
I have given you few examples of what you can probably ask but do research on what you can ask okay 🙏.
You want to ask different questions to the interviewer at each university when you get the opportunity to do so at the end of your interview.

What questions to ask the university interviewer at the end.......
Examples of Questions to Ask university Interviewers.

What have students from this program accomplished after graduation...

What advice would you give me as an incoming fresher

How easy is it for first-year students to take upper-level classes....

What are some of the best activities on campus...

I have not done midwifery degree but I have recently qualified last summer as a adult nurse and you have to do all your research on every possible aspect of what you might be asked.

Good luck

Hey!

Do some research into the university before the interview as you don't want to ask questions that have answers on the website. Interviewers do like when you ask questions though as it shows intiative. The questions I chose to ask was what do you recommend i do to prepare for this course and what support does the university offer to students. I found that googling questions and watching peoples videos on their interviews helped me prepare.

Good luck!!

Jess - Digital Student Ambassador ARU

Hi @Ygrace_17, 😊

Firstly, it's great to see that you are looking to study midwifery at university! Having some questions ready to ask at a interview is really useful as it allows you to learn more about the university and course to see if it's the right fit. It also shows the interviewer that you are prepared and enthusiastic.

You want to ask questions that will allow you to gather information about the course and university that you can't find online, for example you may want to ask about the pathways recent graduates have gone on to take. It's also useful to take a notepad and pen as you may find during the interview you think of a question you want to ask at the end.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending