The Student Room Group

I want to order my exam paper from AS, which was sat in May 2013. Can I do it now?

This is for OCR English Literature AS Level. It's the Poetry & Prose one, because I would like to re-sit but I don't know if I am able to do so? Please help with any facts/advice, thank you!
Reply 1
You can't get your exam paper back as the deadline for making enquiries on summer 2013 exams is long past. You only have a few weeks after results to request a copy of your paper back or to request a remark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
You can't get your exam paper back as the deadline for making enquiries on summer 2013 exams is long past. You only have a few weeks after results to request a copy of your paper back or to request a remark.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thank you! Is it still possible to resit the exam, though?
Original post by AbirM
This is for OCR English Literature AS Level. It's the Poetry & Prose one, because I would like to re-sit but I don't know if I am able to do so? Please help with any facts/advice, thank you!

bit late sir, but you can still resit it. Resit deadline in my school is the 18th of March.
Reply 4
Original post by davidtyoember
bit late sir, but you can still resit it. Resit deadline in my school is the 18th of March.

The ordering of my paper was only an extra, the main thing is the resit. So does every school have their own resit deadlines? Sorry, I've never been the type to resit so I never looked into it!
Original post by AbirM
The ordering of my paper was only an extra, the main thing is the resit. So does every school have their own resit deadlines? Sorry, I've never been the type to resit so I never looked into it!

Your school probably has an exams officer, find out who they are and ask them when the deadline is.
Reply 6
Original post by davidtyoember
Your school probably has an exams officer, find out who they are and ask them when the deadline is.

OK, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest